|Latest Update:||Oct 29, 2013 09:37 AM|
|Description:||Please Note: This add-on will not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it at http://www.tukui.org
Questions / Suggestions / Feature Requests:
TukUI Add-On Forum
Github Ticket System
Translation updates are needed for all languages, if you want to contribute; upload the LUA file with the translation here and send me a Personal Message. Or if you are familiar with GitHub make a Pull request with your changes.
Overview of all enhancements by category:
- Auto release in battleground after player dies.
- Automatic changing of the watched faction on your reputation bar to the faction you got reputation points for.
- Automatic role detection for battleground and raid groups, the detected role will be set when Party/Raid Leader or Raid Officer.
- Automatic selection of highest vendor value quest rewards (you can still pick another if you like).
- Fully configurable extra datatext panels attached to the bottom of the three main actionbars.
- Target Range data text module displaying the estimated range to your currently selected target.
- Item Level data text for a quick glance at your currently equipped item levels.
- Quick DataText configuration by CTRL-ALT-RightClick on any datatext panel.
- Equipment Manager with automatic changing of equipment set when changing specialization or entering a battleground / arena.
- Equipment Set Overlay for your bag and bank slots showing the equipment sets for an item.
- Extra action bars for farmers while visiting Sunsong Ranch showing seeds, seed-bags, farm tools and portals.
- Automatic target and planting of seeds when in range of a tilled soil.
- Automatic drop of farming tools when leaving the farming area.
- Location information above minimap with coordinates.
- Mini map buttons can be skinned and placed on their own bar that can be moved around.
- Hide minimap during combat.
- Threat percentage on nameplates for target, mouseover and boss plates.
- Target by count on nameplate for the number of party / raid members targeting that unit.
- Raid Marker Bar for quickly placing target and world markers.
- Player Raid Progression information on mouse-over tool tip (requires holding 'shift' key)
- GPS Locator for target and focus frame, showing direction and range to party or raid member.
- Heal Glow: Direct AoE heals will let the unit frames of the affected party / raid members glow for the defined time period.
- Hide role icons (healer/tank/damage) on unit frames while in combat.
- Class Icons for the target frame.
- Adjustable transparency for the ElvUI interface movers.
- Attack icon on target frame when target is not tapped by you or your group, but you still get credit for the kill when attacking.
- Eclipse prediction on eclipse bar for Balance Druids.
- Improved visibility for disconnected party or raid member (lightning icon in frame).
- Improved visibility of druid eclipse state indicator.
- Item levels and durability information on the character / inspection screen.
- Watch-frame visibility configuration, based on city (resting), pvp, arena, party or raid.
Advanced User Features:
- Extended UF Tag framework, for more information see this Wiki.
Most of these enhancements can be configured using the original ElvUI configuration screen.
If you experience a problem, you are welcome to report it at Github
Information to provide when posting:
1. ElvUI Enhanced Version
2. ElvUI Version
3. Provide lua errors
4. Provide a screenshot if possible
5. Detailed description of the issue on when it happens, how it happens, whatever you did to reproduce it.
6. Just to be clear, Disable ALL Addons except for ElvUI, ElvUI Config and ElvUI Enhanced.
Thank you for your support and have fun.
|Changelog:||Click here to see the changes!|
|Donate:||Click here to donate!|
|Last Download:||Jul 25, 2014 03:37 AM|