|Latest Update:||Nov 20, 2013 10:11 AM|
Please Note: This addon will not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it at http://www.tukui.org.
Shadow & Light is an external edit of ElvUI, meaning it isn't made by changing of ElvUI's files directly. What this means to you, is that any time ElvUI gets updated, you will not have to worry about it overwriting our edited version of ElvUI. It also means if we push an update it will not mess with any ElvUI files. This addon can not be used without ElvUI installed and enabled.
Originally this project started as two personal edits of ElvUI by Darth Predator and I. For technical support reasons and other reasons as well, we have moved to a combine effort on this external edit of the ElvUI. Shadow & Light does not disable or hinder the normal function of ElvUI but does add additional features that are not yet implemented or will not be added to ElvUI.
You'll find Shadow & Light options under it's own configuration category in ElvUI's config section by typing /ec
- Curse Ticket System
- Github Ticket System
- Github (Warning: This is our development area and is consider the latest Alpha and may contain bugs.)
- Ability to display coordinates on minimap
- Ability to set text on exp/rep bar to full values.
- Ability to show full values for HP/Mana on unitframes. (Tags: [health:current:sl])
- Additional background panels that can be customized to your liking.
- Additional datatext panels that can be moved and resized.
- Additional options for DBM skins. (Not enabled atm.)
- Balance Druid and Demonoligy Warlock power value text on Classbar.
- Can display caster name in auras tooltip.
- Chat Datatext Panels altered to fit with the additional datatext panels module of Shadow & Light.
- Classbar offset
- Customizable size of chat history stored
- Customize Combat Icon position on player unitframe.
- Customized S&L Guild & Friend Datatexts
- Display Item Durability on Character Frame
- Display Item Level on Character Frame
- Equipment Manager for ability to swap equipment sets based on zone/instance/spec.
- Farmer Module for easier farm management.
- LFR progression in Time Datatext.
- Loot Announcer module adds ability to announce loot to selected channel
- Misc Custom UI Button (Quickly access ElvUI Config, ReloadUI, Toggle Move Anchors, Boss mod config/options (DBM, DXE, or Bigwigs), Addons Manager (stAddOnManager or ACP)
- Modified Installation Process (Includes settings that each of the authors play with and now includes Affinitii's UI.)
- Movable Pet Battle Actionbar
- Movable Raid Utility menu.
- PvP Auto Release
- Skinned Minimap buttons
- Skinned Raid Marker Bar
Affinitii's UI Now Available
As of 5.2, we have included Affinitii's UI in our install process to make installing his UI a lot easier and more streamlined for people. One thing that you will need to do manually is install his weak aura profiles as we have not included that will the install as they may change a lot through out the expansion.
If you have questions on how to import these into weak auras, you may contact us through the ticket system or try asking in his stream located at his Twitch TV account.
Affinitii's WeakAura Pastebin:
- Consolidated Pastebin List
- Monk Bar
- Monk Bar 2
- Monk DPS Bar
- Chi Bar
- Renewing Mist Tracker
- Druid Mainbar
- Druid Mushroom
- Paladin Bar
- Paladin Holy Power Bar
- Priest Bar
- Priest Rapture Tracker
- Shaman Bar
- Misc Bar
- T14 Debuffs
- Boss Button Texture Removed
- Nirriti's Notes Skin
- OneClickEnchantScroll Skin
(if you have any of those the I'd recommend to disable them)
- The idea of Classbar offset was taken from Boradan's guide and his addon
- Blizzard additional skins by Pat
- UI buttons idea by Swordyy
Did we forget anyone? O_o
If you have any questions or concerns, we want to hear about it. You are welcome to post it via Github & Curse & Tukui.org (Make sure to have addon title in subject field).
Darth Predator and I will do our best to address everyone's concern, we typically need some information from you other than the problem you are having. Before posting, PLEASE, make sure you are running the latest version of Shadow & Light as well as ElvUI and that you DISABLE ALL addons except for those two and try to reproduce the issue. It is important that you do that so we can narrow down what is causing the problem in the first place.
Information to provide when posting:
1.) Shadow & Light Version
With that said, happy gaming and enjoy the addon!
|Changelog:||Click here to see the changes!|
|Donate:||Click here to donate!|
|Last Download:||Dec 12, 2013 07:22 PM|