|Latest Update:||Feb 24, 2015 11:29 PM|
Please Note: This addon will not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it at http://www.tukui.org.
Please Note 2: When updating from a version for patch 5.4.8 or older it will be a good idea to delede S&L from your addon folder and reinstall it.
Shadow & Light is an external edit of ElvUI, which means it doesn't change ElvUI's files directly.
What does this mean to you?
It means that any time ElvUI gets updated, you will not have to worry about it overwriting our edited version of ElvUI. It also means if we push an update it will not mess with any ElvUI files. This addon can not be used without ElvUI installed and enabled.
Originally this project started as two personal edits of ElvUI by Darth Predator and I (Repooc). For technical support reasons and other reasons as well, we have moved to a combined effort on this external edit of the ElvUI. Shadow & Light does not disable or hinder the normal function of ElvUI but does add additional features that are not yet implemented or will not be added to ElvUI.
You'll find Shadow & Light options under it's own configuration category in ElvUI's config section by typing /ec
- Ticket System
- Armory Mode Style Character & Inspect frame
- Go afk in style with our Afk feature
- Customize various texts including, Zone, Chat editbox, Mailbox
- Add Coordinates on the Minimap
- Show full values for Exp/Rep Bars and even full HP/MP values on the unitframe (Tags: [health:current:sl]).
- Customizable background panels.
- Additional datatext panels for those tha want to display more info
- Balance Druid and Demonology Warlock power value text on Classbar.
- Option to have S&L Handle Chat Datatext Panels to be docked below the chat windows
- Customizable size of chat history stored
- Customize Combat Icon position on player unitframe.
- Equipment Manager for ability to swap equipment sets based on zone/instance/spec, can even display equipment set name on items in your bags.
- Farmer Module for easier farm management.
- LFR progression in Time Datatext.
- Loot Announcer module adds ability to announce loot to selected channel
- Misc Custom UI Button (Quickly access ElvUI Config, ReloadUI, Toggle Move Anchors, Boss mod config/options (DBM, DXE, or Bigwigs), Addons Manager (stAddOnManager or ACP)
- Modified Installation Process (Includes settings that each of the authors play with and now includes Affinitii's UI.)
- Movable Pet Battle Actionbar
- Movable Raid Utility menu.
- PvP Auto Release
- Skinned Minimap buttons
- Skinned Raid Marker Bar
Affinitii's UI Now Available
As of 5.2, we have included Affinitii's UI in our install process to make installing his UI a lot easier and more streamlined for people. One thing that you will need to do manually is install his weak aura profiles as we have not included that will the install as they may change a lot through out the expansion.
If you have questions on how to import these into weak auras, you may contact us through the ticket system or try asking in his stream located at his Twitch TV account.
Affinitii's WeakAura Pastebin:
- Consolidated Pastebin List
- Monk Bar
- Monk Bar 2
- Monk DPS Bar
- Chi Bar
- Renewing Mist Tracker
- Druid Mainbar
- Paladin Bar
- Paladin Holy Power Bar
- Priest Bar
- Priest Rapture Tracker
- Shaman Bar
- Misc Bar
- T14 Debuffs
- Boss Button Texture Removed
(if you have any of those the I'd recommend to disable them)
- UI buttons idea by Swordyy
Did we forget anyone? O_o
If you have any questions or concerns, we want to hear about it. You are welcome to post it via the Ticket System.
Darth Predator and I will do our best to address everyone's concern. We typically need some information from you other than the problem you are having. Before posting, PLEASE, make sure you are running the latest version of Shadow & Light as well as ElvUI and that you DISABLE ALL addons except for those two and try to reproduce the issue. It is important that you do that so we can narrow down what is causing the problem in the first place.
Information to provide when posting:
1.) Shadow & Light Version
With that said, happy gaming and enjoy the addon!
|Changelog:||Click here to see the changes!|
|Donate:||Click here to donate!|
|Last Download:||Mar 29, 2015 01:58 AM|