If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.
|Want to help support development of ElvUI? Check out www.tukui.org/premium.php
Version 7.35 [10/27/2014]
Version 7.34 [10/26/2014]
- Skin a button on PvP scoreboard.
- Remove unused commands "/enable" and "/disable".
- Add options to show/hide name and level on nameplates.
Version 7.33 [10/25/2014]
- Update astrolabe library, should fix GPS arrow issues.
- Only show the out of date popup when you are five or more revisions of ElvUI out of date.
- Fix the out of date popup becoming auto focus'd when it is shown.
- Fix friendly units range issue on warriors. Now should be set to ~40 yards for out of range.
Version 7.32 [10/25/2014]
- Fix width of detached combo bar.
Version 7.31 [10/25/2014]
- Add option to use separate size options for the right chat panel.
- AFK Screen: Fix issue with logo being behind borders when not using pixel perfect. Hide left and right border on bottom panel.
- Add option to use the new money formats in the gold datatext.
Version 7.30 [10/25/2014]
- Change the item count options into a single option that controls how both types of item counts are shown (Bags Only, Bank Only, Both, None).
Version 7.29 [10/25/2014]
- Fix vertical spacing issues between item counts in tooltip.
Version 7.28 [10/22/2014]
- Add money text formatting option to Bags. Allows you to use various formatting styles and toggle the use of coin icons instead of colored text.
- Add option that allows a user to disable the replacement of blizzard fonts in various panels. If replacement is disabled it will affect any elements that inherits from the fonts ElvUI usually replace.
- Add option to display item count from bank in tooltips. This count includes regular and reagent bank.
Version 7.27 [10/22/2014]
- AFK Camera will rotate but it will no longer adjust any view after you exit.
- Add a faction icon to AFKMode
- Change font to inherit ElvUI default font in AFKMode
- Attempt to fix model scaling issue
Version 7.26 [10/22/2014]
- Fix an issue with AFKMode, LFG popups were unable to be seen. If a LFG popup occurs AFKMode should now exit.
Version 7.25 [10/22/2014]
- Fix camera issue. If you are having issues, enter AFKMode once and exit it.
Version 7.24 [10/22/2014]
- Add a few checks to AFKMode for insurance. (Can't run in combat, only attempt to reset the camera if you were actually in AFKMode).
Version 7.23 [10/22/2014]
- Tweak to raid frame code, had an unneeded check.
- Add an AFKMode option (still work in progress)
Version 7.22 [10/21/2014]
- Fix bag offset conversion. Check your bag offsets if your bags are gone. (Blazeflack says sorry)
Version 7.21 [10/21/2014]
- More raid frame fixes. Getting there...
Version 7.2 [10/21/2014]
- Fix for raid frame visibility and raid size settings using smart raid filter option.
- Add stancebar style option
- Add option so users can move the consolidated buff bar to the left or right of the minimap.
- Separate bank and bags position options and set their min/max values to 1000.
Version 7.19 [10/21/2014]
- Blizzard updated on Twitter how to work around the combopoint issue. I'm going to keep the combopoint on the target frame for now, however if you wish to move it to the player frame, select detach frame frame in the target > combopoint settings.
Version 7.18 [10/20/2014]
- Reverse all recent changes to the combopoint bar. A limitation is within Blizzard's API that doesn't allow us to get combo point information without a target unit existing.
- Fix a bug that made it impossible to deposit items to reagent bank by right clicking the item.
- Re-add stance style option.
Version 7.17 [10/20/2014]
- Resolve a crashing issue with the 32bit client when you open the void storage frame.
- Void storage skin updated and should now have colored border icons by item quality once again.
Version 7.16 [10/19/2014]
- Move the combo point bar to the player frame for all classes. The frame will only show when you have combo points.
- Add anticipation support to the combo point bar, the individual combo points will be animated if you have anticipation.
- Add support for druids to the combo point bar so it is dynamically shown. EclipseBar > Combo Points > Shapeshift Mana Bar, with the exceptions made in some shapeshift forms. Bears can't see combopoints, etc..
- Add coloring options for the combo bar.
- Nameplate combopoint option has been defaulted to "Off".
- Remove the Anticipation bar.
- Remove Enhance Raid Browser option. It is no longer needed with Blizzards new raid system.
Version 7.15 [10/19/2014]
- Fix for healer health bars showing incorrect data.
- Fix PetJournal skin. Will now show favorite icon.
Version 7.14 [10/19/2014]
- [classpower] tags should now update a lot more frequently (good for moonkins)
- Issues with opening/closing bags should be fixed (for real this time)
Version 7.13 [10/18/2014]
- Fix "Block Raid Buffs" filtering option.
Version 7.12 [10/18/2014]
- Fix error when using reagent bank items.
Version 7.11 [10/18/2014]
- Properly fix issue with opening bags after closing them with the "X" close button.
- Cosmetic fix on Consolidate Buffs frame.
- Typo in config.
Version 7.10 [10/17/2014]
- Revert the removal of combopoints on the nameplates change. It is still useful for PVPers.
Version 7.09 [10/17/2014]
Version 7.08 [10/17/2014]
- Revert code changes to raidframes that could possibly cause lag. Raid frame visibility might be bugged again with this change, it will be fixed later.
Version 7.07 [10/16/2014]
- Remove a developer command.
- Attempt to fix more issues with raid visibility.
Version 7.06 [10/16/2014]
- Fix issue with raid frames not displaying correctly while joining BGs.
- Re-add raid40 configuration when doing the installation process for healers.
Version 7.05 [10/15/2014]
- Fix issue with aura filters not correctly reporting a unit as friendly. This may of caused auras not to appear.
Version 7.04 [10/15/2014]
- Fix player debuffs being grayed out. (Super For-Realsies)
- Fix sound files for ElvUI, files have to be .ogg format now. (Credit Repooc)
Version 7.03 [10/15/2014]
- Fix the bank frame's container frame. Had invalid bag slot IDs.
- Fix random case of aura icons being grayed out.
Version 7.02 [10/14/2014]
- Added back the loot frame from previous versions of ElvUI, it seems the bug that was experienced on the beta servers was fixed.
- Correct Eternal Flame spellID on for the buff indicator frames.
- The main actionbar should now change with stances for warriors.
- Eclipse bar should now update more rapidly.
- Reverse the cooldown spiral on unitframe auras.
- Fix Smart Visibility option for raid frames.
Version 7.01 [10/14/2014]
- Quick fix for mythic raid difficulty Raid40 and Raid frames both displaying. Will explore better options after raid testing tonight.
- Raid-10 and Raid-25 have been condensed into one raid group due to how raids now work. The result of this is raid settings have been reset.
- Added an 'Anticipation' bar for rogues that appears on the player frame.
- Buttons on the bag frame have been redesigned to be a little easier to understand.
- ElvUI installation has been somewhat more simplified.
- Add option to control the maximum amount of aurabars that can appear on a frame for the Player, Target, Focus frames.
- Updated Blizzard frame skins for patch.
- The loot frame is no longer handled by ElvUI, instead re-skin the Blizzard one.
- New items in bags should now have a pulsing glow colored by their rarity.
- Reputation / Experience bars are re-sized and re-positioned to be on the sides of the chat frames, they are also vertical now instead of horizontal.
- Removed hit / expertise datatexts, stats no longer in use.
- Vengeance datatext switched to 'Resolve' datatext.