If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.
|June 12 2013 : Version 15.62
June 04 2013 : Version 15.61
- Pixel Font changed again. (better than the one included in 15.61)
May 29 2013 : Version 15.60
- Fix 132 error on ReloadUI.
- Fix equipment manager icons being inverted.
- Pixel Font changed. (was causing 132 error on 4.3)
May 27 2013 : Version 15.59
- I just forgot to update the .toc file from config ui. You no longer need to check "Out of date" addons to run the in game config.
May 21 2013 : Version 15.58
- Fix equipment manager lua error.
- Fix double castbar on nameplates.
- Little skinning changes on PVP frame.
- Love ...
May 21 2013 : Version 15.57 (PATCH 5.3 ONLY)
- Note: Some skins files not updated yet. It should be done in the next 24h.
May 09 2013 : Version 15.56
- Just a quick update to allow tukui to run on 5.3. Still investigating for more changes and things broken on the UI.
March 29 2013 : Version 15.55
March 27 2013 : Version 15.54
- Fix a lua error on raid frames right click menu.
March 09 2013 : Version 15.53
- fix black market lua error
- skin fixes
- fix for 3840x2400 retina resolution
- fix raid utilities role check taint in combat
- fix a minor graphic issue with shield health prediction, thx to Faelys
- attempt to fix a minor issue with death runes display on death knight
- use a secure unit dropdown unit popups, so all menu is available. Example: "set focus" is available again on unit frames without tainting the UI.
- remove the world map quest POI fix because it doesn't taint anymore since 5.2. Quest POI are now visible at anytime. Thx haleth for the info.
March 06 2013 : Version 15.52
- Add request #241 by Faelys : http://www.tukui.org/tickets/tukui/index.php?page=bug_show&bug_id=241
- Healcomm on unit frames is now enabled by default.
March 06 2013 : Version 15.51
- Fix warlock embers/shards. The glyphs are now removed and the amount displayed is always 4.
March 05 2013 : Version 15.50
- Mage Arcane Charge maximum is now 4. (was 6 previously) Charge 5 and 6 is not displayed anymore.
- Update to italian locales.
January 17 2013 : Version 15.42
- Update for Patch 5.2. Please don't update until 5.2 is live on your server!
January 17 2013 : Version 15.41
- Action Bars cooldown fixes again.
January 16 2013 : Version 15.40
- Fix for bug ID #225 : http://www.tukui.org/tickets/tukui/index.php?page=bug_show&bug_id=225
January 15 2013 : Version 15.39
- More elegant way to trigger the temp shapeshift bar on main action bar. (Example: The Prophet Tharon'ja)
- Fix unintended main bar paging on some class and spell (Example: Shaman and Ghost Wolf spell)
December 12 2012 : Version 15.38
- Skinning on Pet Journal should be applied even if another addon force it's loading before Tukui.
- Enable Class Color on instance chat by default after install.
- Fix some cooldowns spell not displayed as intended. (Example: Shaman & Ascendance)
- ItemRefShoppingTooltip1, ItemRefShoppingTooltip2, ItemRefShoppingTooltip3 was not skinned. Skin them.
- Fix player UF not updating after we exit an dungeon when we are on a vehicle.
- Skin Channel Pullout. (shift + o)
- Remove Combat Log Quick Buttons background. Look better without it.
- Fix for temp enchant animation sometime blinking when it should not.
- Fix a very rare lua error, division by 0, on player UF mana text.
- An attempt to fix some special boss with temp action bars not displayed as intended. Example: The Prophet Tharon'ja. NOTE: THIS IS NOT TESTED, PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED IF THE FIX WORK VIA THIS URL: http://www.tukui.org/tickets/tukui/index.php?page=bug_show&bug_id=211
December 11 2012 : Version 15.37
- You should now be able to always switch talent/glyph without the need of a ReloadUI at anytime.
- WatchFrame Auto Popup Quest now have a Tukui Background.
- Cooldown Spiral from Loss of Control is removed. There is no need for this because there is already a timer under the icon.
November 29 2012 : Version 15.36
- User Request: You can now turn off eyefinity/surround text damage display in general settings.
- User Request: You can now hide debuffs while keeping buffs active.
- Fix a bug with paladin and action bar range indicator when having 4 or 5 holy power.
- Clicking on bag datatext now hide bags if your bags is open.
- Fix a unitframe shadow border bug on first login on mage.
- Item in bags that "begin a quest" now display a quest icon on it.
November 29 2012 : Version 15.34
- User Request (Mage Rune Power Class Bar) : http://www.tukui.org/tickets/tukui/index.php?page=bug_show&bug_id=200
November 28 2012 : Version 15.33
- Fix pet bar not being hidden when in pet battle.
- Nameplates code tweaks. This should fix some minor issues.
- Fix mount journal being having an empty list of mount.
November 27 2012 : Version 15.30
- Fix a chat lua error in Battleground or in Instance.
November 06 2012 : Version 15.23
- Update (tons of fixes) for patch 5.1.
- Tapped "npc" by other player/party/raid will turn their healthbar color gray.
- Nameplate aggro color display is now moved to nameplate name instead of nameplate healthbar.
- Added a new feature called "Loss Of Control" that match Tukui theme.
- Totems can now be destroyed by right-clicking on the class bar for all class. (was shift+click before 5.1 patch, except for shamans)
- Watchframe quest popup is now text only, we removed those ugly Blizzard textures.
November 03 2012 : Version 15.22
- Fix Master Looter Dropdown having sometime an empty player list.
- Haste datatext now displayed as % value..
- Add "Self Loot" button into our Master Looter DropDown.
- Add "Random Player" button into our Master Looter DropDown. This send the item to a random player in the group.
October 26 2012 : Version 15.21
- Fix Alt Power Bar being always white.
- Loot frames minor code change from Master Looter.
- Blacklist Shaman Dummy Totems Nameplates from Glyph of Totemic Encirclement.
- Fix ticket #176: Dungeon Journal Skin Issue.
- Fix Ticket #177: Void Storage Inspect Window not Skinned.
October 25 2012 : Version 15.20
- Apply a git user patch (Fealys) for ignored items in gear management. This add an icon on items slot which show if yes or no an item slot is ignored from your saved sets.
- Fix a rare lua error introduced in 19.19 with pet journal on first login after WoW client is launch.
- Fix for cinematic popup skip window not being pixel perfect.
October 15 2012 : Version 15.19 Revision 1
- Color the alt power bar according to Blizzard default texture color. (Example: Stone Guards Boss)
- Fix for ticket #168. (No indication of ignored equipment slot)
- Fix ticket #169. (No timer on Bonus Roll window)
- User Request : Rez Icons on raid frames. (Available as an option, disabled by default)
- Fix datatext time remaining for WG and TB when unavailable. Show "Unavailable" instead of 0.00.
- Add our own master looter frame instead of using the buggy Blizzard master looter. This should avoid some rare issues we seen on older Tukui 15 versions.
- Dark Apotheosis now use same stance bar as Metamorphosis if the the user enabled the option "Use an empty bar for Metamorphosis". However, there is a bug in the patch 5.0.5. Dark Apotheosis is not recognized as a stance which will result the feature to be broken or not allowing the player to make a macro for this stance. This should be auto-fixed and ready to use when Blizzard will fix this stance. (Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6470967535)
October 09 2012 : Version 15.19
- Fix for pets search function bug introduced with 15.19, returning sometime a lua error.
September 15 2012 : Version 15.18
- Fix a bug with frame moving when using third party mods.
- BonusRollFrame is now skinned.
- Cinematic skip popup is now skinned.
- Report Cheat frame is now skinned.
- Report Name frame is now skinned.
- Some unskinned checkboxes are now skinned.
- Update China locales for in game config.
- Pets buttons borders are now colored according to quality of the pet.
September 09 2012 : Version 15.17
- Add an option to disable Statue Bar.
- Fix cursor tooltip being hidden in combat with hide tooltip in combat enabled. These tooltips need to be always displayed.
- Add Tukui skin to GM Survey.
September 08 2012 : Version 15.16
- Slight color change to raid roles. (little bit more dark)
- Tukui now support Italian WoW Client.
- Update oUF Framework.
- Holy Power have is own oUf plugin now.
- Skin more scroll bars that were not skinned.
- Death Knight now have a statue bar for ghoul pet. (Raise Dead) This will tell you how much time left you have on it. Shift-Cliking the statue bar on player unit frame will dismiss the ghoul.
September 08 2012 : Version 15.15
- Update taiwan locales.
- Fix tooltip not hiding when mouseover tooltip and hide in combat options were enabled.
- Chat Menu dropdown is now always skinned even if Blizzard reskin is off.
- Fix /rd (disband group) command.
- Skin more scroll bars that were not skinned.
- Disable our minimap if SexyMap is used.
September 06 2012 : Version 15.14
- Add roles to raid frames. Blue = tank, green = healer and red = damage.
- Update china locales.
- Fix master looter lua error with epic items.
- Watch frame quest buttons are now skinned.
September 05 2012 : Version 15.13
- Fix rogue main action bar swap being slow to update when vanishing.
- Blizzard removed item roll display feature on chat so update roll loot frame to fit this change.
- Fix a bug when editing main tank and main assist.
- PVE frame skinning fixes.
September 02 2012 : Version 15.12
- Fix scroll of ressurection icon on friend list not always visible when it should.
- FriendsFrameIgnore was not skinned. Skin it!
- Fix Time Manager enable check box skin.
- Fix call to arms not showing multiple calls.
- Remove TukuiGMFrameAnchor from movers. This frame doesn't exist anymore.
- Update GUI chinese locales.
- BNetReportFrame was not skinned. Skin it!
- Fix an issue with enhancement shaman and imbue where offhand imbue timer on buffs was reset when we applied an imbue on mainhand waepon.
September 01 2012 : Version 15.11
- Currency datatext minor code change.
- When InlineAura was used with Tukui, it was breaking our checked action button. I did a change in the code to avoid this.
- Fix Saved Instance heroic difficulty on time datatext for WoW client other than english.
- Big Map layout back to what it was in T14. Not 100% fullscreen anymore.
September 01 2012 : Version 15.10
- Fix a taint with action bars.
- Fix an extremly rare lua error with tooltip. A variable was global instead of local, and was leaked by Default UI.
September 01 2012 : Version 15.09
- Fix a Default UI Blizzard bug. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6470967787)
- New master looter system from Mists of Pandaria implemented into Tukui. Master Loot should now work perfectly.
- Add an option to set max raid unit frames show according to instance max players.
- Workaround #2 to fix portrait on DirectX9. First workaround was not 100% working. Now using 2D portrait on DX9 and OpenGL.
- Fix a bag bug where item locked was not updated and not displayed.
August 31 2012 : Version 15.08
- Saved Instance should be back on time datatext.
- Various skinning fix.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.07
- Don't apply the workaround for talent introduced in 15.07 if the player use Blizzard Unit Frames.
- Fix achievement category highlight being always hidden after 2 or more use.
- Fix a rare bug when sometime quest title text was black on a dark gray background.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.06
- Workaround to fix a bug which prevent the player to change talents. (Blizzard blocked...)
- Account wide achievements borders are now colored blue.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.05
- Fix a skinning lua error when we create a Battle.net conversation.
- Fix a rare lua error on Grid Raid Debuffs.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.04
- Fix max number of holy power show on low level paladin.
- Fix a time datatext Lua error on tooltip for instance lockout.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.03
- Fix chat spam in battleground about "You are not in a raid group" when someone join or leave the battleground.
August 29 2012 : Version 15.02
- Fix an issue with highlight on button being show even if the button is hidden.
August 28 2012 : Version 15.01 for patch 5.0.4 and Mists of Pandaria
- Highlight proc is no longer a button flash animation. Modified to a better way that doesn't hurt your eyes.
- Skin a unskinned blizzard frame. (BNConversationInviteDialog)
- All the skinning (T.SkinXXXXXXXXX) functions are moved to the API file. The old functions still exist, but will be removed in Tukui 16. (Editor note)
- Several changes have been made to allow editors to code their own UI a lot easier.
- Frame:CreatePanel(...) is gone. (Editor note)
- Added a 4th engine to Tukui for editors. (G)
- The 'Mirror Bar' has been rewritten. It now uses Blizzards own bar, but the layout is edited to match Tukui.
- There are no multiple raid layouts anymore; only 1 available, which is grid, which is more or less similar to Blizzard raid frames. Old Dps/Tank raid frames is still available as a plugin from our own addon section.
- Grid raid frames will now show Raid Leader and Assistant at the left side of the players names.
- Grid raid frames will now highlight your current selected target.
- Pet frames can now be shown next to the raid frames. (Enabled default.)
- Added the Monks own 'Harmony' class bar.
- Added a new Warlock class bar.
- Added a class bar for Shadow Priests to easily track the number of Shadow Orbs.
- Pet battle UI have been added.
- T14 Combo Points is now an oUF plugin, however the layout stays the same.
- The in-game config layout have been redesigned.
- /Resetconfig is gone, however a reset button is still available by typing '/tukui'.
- Implemented a Tukui popup dialog system to avoid multiple tainting issues with the default Blizzard UI. This should resolve a tainting issue with glyphs and some others minor issues we had in the past.
- '/hb' (Keybind Mode) is now '/kb'.
- When you are in a 'vehicle', unused actionbars will now become hidden.
- Exit Vehicle buttons have been moved to the Datatext panels (TukuiInfoLeft & TukuiInfoRight).
- Added the 'Temple of Kotmogu' and 'Silvershard Mines' into Battleground datatext.
- Consolidated buff button is now displayed as your Racial icon.
- Added faction and spec to Arena unit frames.
- Added Arena preparation opponents frames before an arena start. This will allow the players to see the spec and class of the opponents before the game begins.
- Added a Mushroom class bar for Druids. (User request)
- Added a Mage class bar for their Arcane spec. (Some kind of user request as well)
- Quests items that are in the bags are no longer colored red, they will now show an exclamation mark. (!)
- An option has been added to show Macro text on the actionbar.
- You can now have your own bar when you are in the Warlock form 'Metamorphosis'.
- Target buffs is no longer limited to 9 maximum.
- Target Debuffs position is now set according to the number of Target buffs.
- Priest, Warrior and Monk have a totem (statue) bar now. Destroying the lightwell, banner or jade can be done with shift-click.
- The Time datatext will now display how much time you have played with your current (connected) character.
- Player auras timers are now displayed with a statusbar by default. You can revert to classic text timer in the settings menu.
- Added an option to allow Warriors to use a specific actionbar for every stance. (The reason behind this is, Blizzard removed actionbar paging for Warriors in MoP -- and some player were pretty unhappy about this. It changed the gameplay of the class too much.)
- And a lot of code changes...