G2A Online Shop
No ads? Support us with tips! Follow this link for more information!Support the website! Support Us!
Tukui » Tukui » Technical Support » Unit & Raid Frames - help please
  1. Challenger jinglz

XP: 

29 / 1337
    Posted 5 years ago - #1

I am brand new to Tukui, and I LOVE how clean it is. I am just a bit stumped though and totally new at this so please bear with me. :-)

First, is there a way to show rested / PVP states on my character's unit frame? I have the Tukui unit frames enabled.

Second, am I able to make the name text larger on the raid frames? (also a quick question, do they scale with group size? I range from a duo to 40-man frequently.)

Last but not least - and this is a big one for me - are the raid frames able to show if I have Earth shield / riptide / etc. cast on someone? I mean a small icon on their nameplate in the raid frame. I also need it to display only debuffs that I can dispel. And do the healer raid frames show the group role icons on plates by default? I haven't been able to test this out yet and I'd like to know before delving into a real group.

I'm sorry for all of the questions. I suppose I could disable Tukui's unit frames and enable something like Vuhdo, but I really like how clean things look right now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :-)

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Rival fraz0816
    Donor

XP: 

362 / 1337
    Posted 5 years ago - #2

First, is there a way to show rested / PVP states on my character's unit frame? I have the Tukui unit frames enabled.

Rested is shown per mouseover on your cast/experience bar. PvP state could only be added by manually lua editing.

Second, am I able to make the name text larger on the raid frames? (also a quick question, do they scale with group size? I range from a duo to 40-man frequently.)

Heal/grid layout uses always the same scale, which you can change in config.

Last but not least - and this is a big one for me - are the raid frames able to show if I have Earth shield / riptide / etc. cast on someone? I mean a small icon on their nameplate in the raid frame. I also need it to display only debuffs that I can dispel. And do the healer raid frames show the group role icons on plates by default? I haven't been able to test this out yet and I'd like to know before delving into a real group.

Heal Layout does without group role icons, these can be added if you whish, but look ugly in my opinion with the other indicators for hots etc.

3. Challenger jinglz

XP: 

29 / 1337
    Posted 5 years ago - #3

Thank you. I am using Hydra now, I installed it about an hour after posting this. I still have tweaks I need to figure out, being a healer that is active in PVP & PVE on a non-pvp server ... like the PVP flag icon for myself, the role icons, and making sure that the raid frames will fit on my screen in a 40-man. But thank you for your reply. :-) It at least helps me understand things better.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.