If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » Tukui » Technical Support » Unit & Raid Frames - help please
  1. Challenger jinglz

XP: 

29 / 1337

I am brand new to Tukui, and I LOVE how clean it is. I am just a bit stumped though and totally new at this so please bear with me. :-)

First, is there a way to show rested / PVP states on my character's unit frame? I have the Tukui unit frames enabled.

Second, am I able to make the name text larger on the raid frames? (also a quick question, do they scale with group size? I range from a duo to 40-man frequently.)

Last but not least - and this is a big one for me - are the raid frames able to show if I have Earth shield / riptide / etc. cast on someone? I mean a small icon on their nameplate in the raid frame. I also need it to display only debuffs that I can dispel. And do the healer raid frames show the group role icons on plates by default? I haven't been able to test this out yet and I'd like to know before delving into a real group.

I'm sorry for all of the questions. I suppose I could disable Tukui's unit frames and enable something like Vuhdo, but I really like how clean things look right now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :-)

Posted 2 years ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Rival fraz0816
    Donor

XP: 

362 / 1337

First, is there a way to show rested / PVP states on my character's unit frame? I have the Tukui unit frames enabled.

Rested is shown per mouseover on your cast/experience bar. PvP state could only be added by manually lua editing.

Second, am I able to make the name text larger on the raid frames? (also a quick question, do they scale with group size? I range from a duo to 40-man frequently.)

Heal/grid layout uses always the same scale, which you can change in config.

Last but not least - and this is a big one for me - are the raid frames able to show if I have Earth shield / riptide / etc. cast on someone? I mean a small icon on their nameplate in the raid frame. I also need it to display only debuffs that I can dispel. And do the healer raid frames show the group role icons on plates by default? I haven't been able to test this out yet and I'd like to know before delving into a real group.

Heal Layout does without group role icons, these can be added if you whish, but look ugly in my opinion with the other indicators for hots etc.

Posted 2 years ago - #2

3. Challenger jinglz

XP: 

29 / 1337

Thank you. I am using Hydra now, I installed it about an hour after posting this. I still have tweaks I need to figure out, being a healer that is active in PVP & PVE on a non-pvp server ... like the PVP flag icon for myself, the role icons, and making sure that the raid frames will fit on my screen in a 40-man. But thank you for your reply. :-) It at least helps me understand things better.

Posted 2 years ago - #3

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.