If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » Tukui » Technical Support » about key bindings
  1. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

why i can't use the key bindings. i can use it before, when i start a new character, i find i can't use it....
    help,,please...

Posted 2 years ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Rival Fugg
    Donor

XP: 

398 / 1337

If you want us to help you, you have to give us more information than just saying you can't use it. No Offense, but otherwise we would simply reason that you are too stupid to use it.

What version of Tukui are you using? Do you use Tukui at all or some kind of edited version or did you even edit Tukui yourself?

Additional information would be an error message for example. Do you get an error? Post it.

Can you use the standard wow keybindings menu? (ESC -> Keybindings)

Do you use any additional addons on top of Tukui? An actionbar addon like Bartender for example could prevent Tukui from working correctly.

Posted 2 years ago - #2

3. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

Sorry for my stupid description and my poor english . I'm a cnwower.
    I am using the V14.28 Tukui. I use Tukui at all, but maybe the Tukui for cnwow.
    About additional information.. there is no error message. I just can't use the "/hb". When i input the "/hb" i can see the prompts of keybindings , but the mouse prompts is gone, like the "button xxx" . there is only the description for skills.
    I can use the standard wow keybindings menu , but the Tukui give me a better choice , isn't it ^ ^
    The addons of ui i have is only Tukui , so as actionbar , only the Tukui_castbar.
    Finally, for my poor english

Posted 2 years ago - #3

4. Hero Pat
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

If it will be easier for you, you can use your native language, I know there's some other players from China on here that might be able to help you out in your native language.

Posted 2 years ago - #4

5. Gladiator Flyingboots
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

But /hb doesn't just set keybinds, it changes the original keybinds(Wich means it's just a shortucut to place keybinds instead of pressing Esc > Keybinds), so I don't think that's really affecting anything.

Is it just that you can't see the keybind on your actionbars, or can you not use them at all?

If you just can't see them, go to Tukui > Core > Config.lua and find this:

["hotkey"] = false,                                  -- enable hotkey display because it was a lot requested

Change false to true.

You're pretty fucking awesome, keep that shit up!
    Posted 2 years ago - #5

6. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

Pat said:
    If it will be easier for you, you can use your native language, I know there's some other players from China on here that might be able to help you out in your native language.

Thx.. but i've searched for a long time at baidu. there's no answer for my question. So i came here with my poor english...

Posted 2 years ago - #6

7. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

Flyingboots said:
    But /hb doesn't just set keybinds, it changes the original keybinds(Wich means it's just a shortucut to place keybinds instead of pressing Esc > Keybinds), so I don't think that's really affecting anything.

Is it just that you can't see the keybind on your actionbars, or can you not use them at all?

If you just can't see them, go to Tukui > Core > Config.lua and find this:

["hotkey"] = false,                                  -- enable hotkey display because it was a lot requested

Change false to true.

i can see the keybinds on my actionbars ,but i can't set them.
    i can set it before , inputting"/hb" using mouse to point the skills on actionbars and setting the key.
    but now, when i input "/hb" and point the skills ,i can't set keybings . it becomes using skills with the certain keybinds' dialog box
    ehhh.. and i can't find the line you mentioned in config.lua - - amazing ....
    what about installing Tukui again.. i go to try it now..

Posted 2 years ago - #7

8. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

oh no... it doesn't work...
    and another question...Tukui is supportted for chinese? why i download Tukui here and it shows chinese in WOW...
    let me try to set keybindings on other computers..
    Anyway , i am a Tukui's loyal user. i'm proud of being a Tukui wower hahah...

Posted 2 years ago - #8

9. Rival Fugg
    Donor

XP: 

398 / 1337

Looking through the locales I found that there is L.datatext_notalents missing in the chinese local. But that would not interfere with the keybinds i guess.
    All L.bind_xxx variables are there.

Posted 2 years ago - #9

10. Challenger kingta0913

XP: 

10 / 1337

Fugg said:
    Looking through the locales I found that there is L.datatext_notalents missing in the chinese local. But that would not interfere with the keybinds i guess.
    All L.bind_xxx variables are there.

all right...
    thx for all your help..
    i'll find another keybind addon..
    thx

Posted 2 years ago - #10

11. Gladiator cohesioN

XP: 

1337 / 1337

how about...

Esc -> Key Bindings

"All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers. Each another's audience outside the gilded cage."
    Posted 2 years ago - #11

12. Hero Tukz
    Overlord

XP: 

1337 / 1337

if /hb doesn't work, then you have healbot installed. You can try /keybind aswell. It does the same thing.

Back on WoW for MoP, streaming almost everytime I play here.
    "If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough."
    Posted 2 years ago - #12

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.