If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » ElvUI » General Discussion » Did Curse steal the Classtimers?
  1. Challenger subrand0m

XP: 

38 / 1337

So I just updated Elvui from the website today, and when I logged in a bh25 man was going on so I jumped in and I was dping away at the boss, when I noticed none of my buffs were showing up over my name plate.

http://i.imgur.com/UWnE0.jpg

So I was like well maybe it was just bugged in that run I will test death wish outside of raid.

http://i.imgur.com/mM3Nu.jpg

Sure enough nothing appeared, I am able to fix this via power auras, I have been getting fairly good with them, but I was just wondering if this was a bug or something that was removed from the more recent releases.

Posted 2 years ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Hero Elv
    Overlord

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Turn on your lua errors.

/luaerror on

:)
    Posted 2 years ago - #2

3. Challenger subrand0m

XP: 

38 / 1337
    3x ElvUI-3.58\modules\classtimers\classtimers.lua:558: attempt to index field "db" (a nil value)
    ElvUI-3.58\modules\classtimers\classtimers.lua:558: in function "PositionTimers"
    ElvUI-3.58\modules\classtimers\options.lua:250: in function <ElvUI\modules\classtimers\options.lua:250>
    (tail call): ?
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":5
    AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-56.lua:799: in function <AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":5
    ...\AuctionMaster\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
    libs\6AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:439: in function <libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:430>
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":5
    ...\AuctionMaster\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
    AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:351: in function <AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:341>

Locals:
    nil

Is probably what you are looking for

Posted 2 years ago - #3

4. Hero Elv
    Overlord

XP: 

1337 / 1337

no, theres an error before that one i'm sure, go and make sure you're up to date

Posted 2 years ago - #4

5. Hero Elv
    Overlord

XP: 

1337 / 1337

http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

Posted 2 years ago - #5

6. Challenger subrand0m

XP: 

38 / 1337

Ignore my posts, I downloaded the 3.59 it is all working. Keep up the good work Elvui, I love this UI.

Posted 2 years ago - #6

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.