If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » Tukui » Technical Support » I am not sure where to put this
  1. offline

XP: 

4 / 1337

4 times reloading now and same bug everytime.

Message: ...terface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\skins\blizzard\help.lua:55: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/18/12 08:56:08
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...terface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\skins\blizzard\help.lua:55: in function `skinfunc'
    Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:588: in function <Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:571>

Locals: frames = <table> {
    1 = "HelpFrameLeftInset"
    2 = "HelpFrameMainInset"
    3 = "HelpFrameKnowledgebase"
    4 = "HelpFrameHeader"
    5 = "HelpFrameKnowledgebaseErrorFrame"
    }
    buttons = <table> {
    1 = "HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicket"
    2 = "HelpFrameReportLagLoot"
    3 = "HelpFrameReportLagAuctionHouse"
    4 = "HelpFrameReportLagMail"
    5 = "HelpFrameReportLagMovement"
    6 = "HelpFrameReportLagSpell"
    7 = "HelpFrameReportLagChat"
    8 = "HelpFrameReportAbuseOpenTicket"
    9 = "HelpFrameOpenTicketHelpTopIssues"
    10 = "HelpFrameOpenTicketHelpOpenTicket"
    11 = "HelpFrameKnowledgebaseSearchButton"
    12 = "HelpFrameKnowledgebaseNavBarHomeButton"
    13 = "HelpFrameCharacterStuckStuck"
    14 = "GMChatOpenLog"
    15 = "HelpFrameTicketSubmit"
    16 = "HelpFrameTicketCancel"
    }
    (for index) = 2
    (for limit) = 16
    (for step) = 1
    i = 2
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "CENTER"
    (*temporary) = <userdata>
    (*temporary) = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicket {
    0 = <userdata>
    text = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketText {
    }
    icon = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketIcon {
    }
    selected = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketSelected {
    }
    }
    (*temporary) = "OnLeave"
    (*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:326
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicket {
    0 = <userdata>
    text = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketText {
    }
    icon = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketIcon {
    }
    selected = HelpFrameAccountSecurityOpenTicketSelected {
    }
    }
    (*temporary) = 0.6
    (*temporary) = 0.6
    (*temporary) = 0.6
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"
    T = <table> {
    SkinCheckBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:536
    countOffsets = <table> {
    }
    SetFontString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:19
    Scale = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:23
    PostUpdateAura = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:951
    AchievementMove = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\blizzard\achievements.lua:18
    resolution = "1600x900"
    dummy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\init.lua:27
    petbuttonsize = 29
    UpdateDruidManaText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:1144
    StylePet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:142
    level = 85
    versionnumber = 14.29
    StyleActionBarPetAndShiftButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:87
    myrace = "Worgen"
    screenwidth = 1600
    MicroMenu = <table> {
    }
    Delay = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:285
    screenheight = 900
    UpdateShards = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:1031
    PostAchievementMove = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\blizzard\achievements.lua:68
    UpdateManaLevel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:1127
    AllowFrameMoving = <table> {
    }
    myclass = "ROGUE"
    PP = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:29
    UnitColor = <table> {
    }
    ShortValue = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:249
    MoveUnitFrames = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\unitframes\plugins\oUF_MovableFrames\movable.lua:534
    StyleActionBarFlyout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:213
    ColorTemplate = <table> {
    }
    SetModifiedBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:320
    SkinNextPrevButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:455
    CustomCastDelayText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tuku

Posted 2 years ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

XP: 

4 / 1337

With this i am getting severe skinning issues ... like only half the items skinning or just buttons in the window being skinned

Posted 2 years ago - #2

3. Gladiator Catok
    Premium

XP: 

1337 / 1337

You need to update.

http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

Posted 2 years ago - #3

4. Rival Nisha
    VIP

XP: 

293 / 1337

Update your Tukui. this i caused by Patch 4.3.4!

Posted 2 years ago - #4

5. Gladiator cohesioN

XP: 

1337 / 1337

you can now submit error reports with our new ticket system (this issue has been fixed though as Catok and Nisha said, please update your UI to 14.30)

tickets: http://www.tukui.org/tickets/tukui/

download: http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

"All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers. Each another's audience outside the gilded cage."
    Posted 2 years ago - #5

6. offline

XP: 

4 / 1337

Thank you any clue when curse client will update?

Posted 2 years ago - #6

7. Gladiator Catok
    Premium

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Downloads? Curse?

GONE! I never really liked to work with Curse for reasons that I won't explain here but this was requested a lot in the past. We decided to give it a shot in July 2011. Unfortunately it was a really bad move. Sure, it's a lot easier for the user to update their favourite user interface, but we are not really happy with their current system for various reasons. One reason that comes to mind is the slow update and approval process. If we need to deploy a quick and urgent fix, it can take up to 1 day before the package is updated and approved on Curse which is really annoying. That's just one example. I'll leave the other reasons out because I want to make this article brief. The only great tool we've seen on Curse was the ticket system, which is something I'll talk about a little later in this blog because we came up with our own solution.

Q: So, no more update from curse client? It was a lot easier for us :(

Yep it was a lot easier for you, but not for us, so... nope! A lot of the time CurseForge was not accessible and it was very annoying for us to deploy updates. We are sorry to come to this decision but it was necessary. At the moment you are still able to download both projects from Curse but they are already outdated and they will be removed in the next couple of days. I know it will affect some people, but this is a decision we are able to live with. Anyway, our users were ok with this back in 2008, 2009 and 2010. If you can't live without an auto-update tool, we've implemented a system, which is already available for use, for a possible auto-update tool. Unfortunately we have so many things to focus on right now so we will not be building it ourselves. We are counting on the community for building a Windows, Linux or Mac auto-update tool. This is something we have seen in the past thanks to some good developers around here so we have no doubt that an application will follow very soon like we saw in the past back in 2009. If you are interested in building such an application, you can private message me for more information about how to query the data on our systems.

http://www.tukui.org/blog/48

Posted 2 years ago - #7

8. Challenger TheSamaKutra

XP: 

55 / 1337

Darn catok, you beat me to it :)

Posted 2 years ago - #8

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.