If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » ElvUI » Guides » Konungr's UI Thread (MoP)
  1. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Howdy, Y'all! I'm Konungr, Feral Druid, Heroic 10 Man Raider and Feral Theorycrafter. Because I am part of so many communities and I often post screenshots/videos that include my UI, I get regular requests and inquiries for me to share my UI and addon information. As such, I have made this post to create a all-in-one. For MoP I will be using MSI Afterburner to record my guild's progression kills. These are being used to provide Feral PoV of 10 man Heroic Progression.

Computer Specs:
    Alienware Aurora
    Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80 GHz
    6GB RAM
    Windows 7 Home Premium (64)
    AMD Radeon HD 6970
    Dual 23 inch Dell Monitors (x2)
    Logitech G310
    Razer Naga Epic w/ Razer Scarab
    SteelSeries Siberia V2

1920 x 1080 Widescreen (Fullscreen)
    Ultra Settings
    DirectX 11

A Quick Shoutout to Swordyy and his support for my ViP status on these forums:

Swordyy said:
    Your work is amazing. The Thread the Posts. Really you should be green :x

Change Log:
    Monday, July 8th, 2013: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, Addons List. Still need to update Screenshots and Macros...
    Saturday, September 22nd, 2012: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, Screenshots, Addons List, and Macros(Functionality/Layout Changes)
    Sunday, September 9th, 2012: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, and Macros. (Functionality/Layout Changes)

Section Jump:
    Change Log
    Explanation & Addons/Mods
    Macros
    Chat Frame Background Textures
    Reserved Page for Future Information

No Combat:

Combat:

Anchors/Addons:

Keybindings/Action Bar Layout:
    1 > [Rake]; {Stealth} [Pounce Macro]
    2 > [Rip];
    3 > [Mangle]; {Stealth} [Ravage]
    4 > [Shred]; {Stealth} [Prowl] (Break Stealth)
    5 > [Ferocious Bite]
    6 > [Tiger's Fury] (No Berserk, No Potion, No Trinket)
    7 > [Berserk]
    8 > >Not Used<
    9 > [Maim]
    0 > [Auto Attack]
    - > [Skull Bash]
    = > [AoE Macro]

Top Bar:
    1 > [Typhoon]
    2 > [Soothe]
    3 > [Symbiosis]
    4 > [Innervate]

9 > [PVP Macro]
    0 > [Nature's Swiftness]
    - > [Flask]
    = > [Pot/Flask Macro]

Naga Bar:
    1 > [Travel Macro]
    2 > [Bear Form Macro]
    3 > [Cat Form Macro]
    4 > [Speed Macro]
    5 > [Fiery Charge Macro]
    6 > [HT/NS Macro]
    7 > [Roar/Growl Macro]
    8 > [DPS CDs Macro]
    9 > [Bite/Bash Macro]
    0 > [Smart Rez Macro]
    - > [Health/Mana Macro]
    = > [Survival CDs Macro]

Left Bar Top:
    G13 > [H Scen Macro]
    G14 > [LFR Macro]
    G15 > [Heart of the Wild Macro]

Left Bar Bottom:
    BL > [Inscription]
    BM > [Jewelcrafting]
    G18 > [Message Macro]

Right Chat Banner: (From Right)
    RC1: /Droodfocus Options
    RC2: /combatlog
    RC3: [Vent Info Macro]
    RC4: [Loot Macro]
    RC5: [Shimmering Wyrmling Pet]
    RC6: [Argent Gruntling Pet]

Other Keybindings:
    F > Focus/Unfocus Target
    T > Interact w/ Target
    G > Target Last Hostile
    Middle Mouse (M3) > [Skull Bash Macro]
    Mouse Button 4 > [Typhoon]
    Mouse Button 5 > [Extra Action Bar 1]
    G16 > [Hearthstone]
    G17 > [Teleport: Moonglade]
    Alt/Ctrl + ` > [Dismount/Exit Vehicle/Shift Macro]

Posted 2 years ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Change Log:
    Monday, July 8th, 2013: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, Addons List. Still need to update Screenshots and Macros...

Saturday, September 22nd, 2012: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, Screenshots, Addons List, and Macros(Functionality/Layout Changes)

Sunday, September 9th, 2012: Updated Keybindings, ActionBar Layout, and Macros. (Functionality/Layout Changes)

Posted 2 years ago - #2

3. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Explanation:

Bars/Skins: I used to use Bartender with Masque (Apathy), but with the Update to MoP and ElvUI V.4, I decided to switch to the ElvUI Actionbars. The feature of ElvUI to Keybind Spells Directly out of the Macro/Spellbook is an excellent replacement for the hidden Bars I used in Bartender.

Skada/Omen: I stripped Recount a long time ago and in its files there was a Statusbar texture called Empty that I liked, I threw it in with Elv's SharedMedia file and set it to use with both Skada and Omen. This gives the addons a cleaner look, IMHO. My edit has been incorporated into the Skin addon by sortokk.

Datatexts/Top Graphical Bar: Caedis has recently taken over the DTBar addon, and with it, added in two panels for the Top and Bottom bars from Elv2.3.3. I have, however, added in three new panels to host my Addon Datatexts, which I have coded to only appear on mouseover. With MoP, Caedis has taken my 3 "Addon LDB Bars" and coded them into the public version of DTBars. My WoW-Interface upload is no longer needed.

-----XIII-----XIII-----XIII-----XIII-----XIII-----

Addons/Modifications:
    ElvUI does most of the work. MoveAnything probably does the second most work.
    Addon Control Panel
    AtlasLoot
    Auctionator
    AutoRepSwitch
    BadBoy: Anti Spam
    Battle Pet BreedID
    Carbonite
    Deadly Boss Mods
    DeathNote
    DroodFocus
    Dungeon Journal Enhanced
    ElvUI DataBars
    ElvUI AddOnSkins
    ElvUI System Datatext
    Gnomish Vendor Shrinker
    Goblin Vendor Filter
    GreedBeacon
    GTFO
    MoveAnything
    Omen3
    Postal
    Reforgerade
    Skada
    WiM
    xCT+

There are also several modifications that have been made to my UI that are not addons:
    I use an art pack called AI-Art to skin the buttons and loading bars before you enter the game world. The art pack also includes a lot that is already skinned by Elv so I only use 3 folders from the pack and have uploaded them separately here.

I use an icon art pack for my DroodFocus (also works for addons like Filger and PowerAuras) that was created by Fhynn, the Elv Style Icons. Until Fhynn has time to update his Elv Style Icons for MoP, I have resorted to using Clean Icons - Crisp

I also recently stumbled across something I have been searching for over a long period of time. I usually play with my in-game sound muted because with it on I cannot hear my Guild members on Ventrillo and the combat sounds can get rather annoying. This also means that I cannot hear some of the rather cool things NPCs like to say during their RP or during a raid encounter. Muted Sounds - Combat Only has solved this for me. I can now have my sound turned on and still get to hear the NPCs during a raid when they give verbal ques for things that go on during the fight without having to listen to the mind-numbing sounds of the battle clash.

I have uploaded my WTF Folder (which should allow anyone to simply snag the folder and have all of my Saved Variables and Addon settings without having to guess at which changes I have made and simply import in the settings. I will try to keep this updated as I make changes to my UI.

WoW-Interface Uploads:
    Part 1: WTF Folder
    Part 2: AI Art Folders
    Part 4: Elv Lua Edits (Changes I have made for aesthetics)
    Part 6: Chat Frame Textures

Abandoned Uploads:
    Part 3: Norganna SlideBar
    Part 5: Elv Style Icons (by Fhynn)
    Part 7: DTBar (Abandoned - My edited code has been added into the basic addon)
    Part 8: MoveAnything Skin (Abandoned - My skin has been added into the Tuk & Elv Extra Skin Options)
    Part 9: Addon LDB Datatexts
    Part 10: Raid Invite Organizer (Minimap Button Fixed)
    Part 11: DroodFocus (MoP Updated)

1 like by: eischickPosted 2 years ago - #3

4. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Macros:

[Bear Form Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast !Bear Form
    /equipset [spec:2] Bear; Cat DPS

Normal Activation: Powershift into Bear & Equip PVE Gearset
    Activation in Secondary Spec: Powershift into Bear Form & Equip Bear Gearset.

[Cat Form Macro]

#showtooltip Cat Form
    /cast [mod:alt][noform:3] !Cat Form; [form, stealth, @mouseover, harm] Pounce; [form, nocombat] !Prowl; [combat, nostealth] Savage Roar
    /equipset [spec:2] Bear; Cat DPS

Normal Activation: Equip PVE Gearset, Shift into Cat, Prowl (Out of Combat), Pounce (Stealth), Savage Roar (Combat).
    Activation w/ Alt: Powershift into Cat
    Activation in Secondary Spec: Equip Bear Gearset

[Travel Macro]

#showtooltip Swift Flight Form
    /userandom Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, Raven Lord, Mechano-Hog, Cenarion War Hippogryph
    /cast [swimming] Aquatic Form; [flyable, nocombat] Swift Flight Form; !Travel Form

Normal Activation: Not Moving?: Random Listed Mount. Swimming? Aquatic, Out of Combat? Flight, Combat? Travel.

[Smart Rez Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat, mod:alt] Mass Resurrection; [@mouseover, combat, help, dead][combat] Rebirth; Revive

Normal Activation: Rebirth (Combat), Revive (Out of Combat)
    Activation w/ Alt: Mass Resurrection

[Health/Mana Macro]

#showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl] item:5512
    /equipset [nomod] Heals
    /cast [mod:alt] Innervate; Tranquility

Normal Activation: Equips Healing Weapon & casts Tranquility
    Activation w/ Alt: Innervate
    Activation w/ Ctrl: Healthstone

[Survival CDs Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Barkskin
    /cast [form:1/3, mod:ctrl][noform:1/3] Might of Ursoc
    /cast [form:1/3, nomod:ctrl/alt] Survival Instincts

Normal Activation: Uses Survival Instincts (Cat/Bear Form), Might of Ursoc (No Cat/Bear Form)
    Activation w/ Alt: Barkskin
    Activation w/ Ctrl: Might of Ursoc

[Dash/StR Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:1][mod:alt] Stampeding Roar; Dash
    /cancelaura [mod:ctrl] Dash
    /cancelaura [mod:ctrl] Stampeding Roar

Normal Activation: Stampeding Roar (Bear Form), Dash (No Bear Form)
    Activation w/ Alt: Stampeding Roar (Cat Form)
    Activation w/ Ctrl: Cancels Dash/Stampeding Roar

[Fiery Charge Macro]

#showtooltip Wild Charge
    /cast [mod:alt]Faerie Fire; [form:1/3, @mouseover, harm][noform, @mouseover][]Wild Charge
    /cast [nostealth] Faerie Fire

Normal Activation: Wild Charge & Faerie Fire (No Stealth)
    Activation w/ Alt: Faerie Fire Mouseover

[HT/NS Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Nature's Swiftness; [@mouseover,help][@targettarget,help][] Healing Touch

Normal Activation: Healing Touch (Priority: Friendly Mouseover > Friendly Target'o'Target > Target [If Target Unfriendly, Cast on Self])
    Activation w/ Alt: Nature's Swiftness

[Roar/Growl Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:3, mod:alt][noform:3] Growl; [form:3] Savage Roar

Normal Activation: Savage Roar (Cat Form), Growl (No Cat Form)
    Activation w/ Alt: Growl (Cat Form)

[DPS CDs Macro]

#showtooltip [form:1] Berserk; Tiger's Fury
    /cast [form:3] Tiger's Fury
    /cast [form:1/3, mod][form:1] Berserk
    /cast [form:1/3, mod][form:1] Berserking
    /use [form:3, mod][form:1] 13
    /use [form:3, mod:ctrl] item:58145

Normal Activation: Berserk (Bear Form), Tiger’s Fury, On-Use Trinket (Cat Form)
    Activation w/ Alt: Tiger's Fury (Cat Form), Berserk, On-Use Trinket
    Activation w/ Ctrl: Tiger's Fury, Berserk, On-Use Trinket, Agi Potion
    (Note that if you have your On-Use trinket in the Bottom Slot you need to change "13" to "14")

[Bite/Bash Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:1][form:3, mod:alt] Mighty Bash; [form:3] Ferocious Bite; Mark of the Wild

Normal Activation: Mighty Bash (Bear Form), Ferocious Bite (Cat Form), Mark of the Wild (No Form)
    Activation w/ Alt: Mighty Bash(Cat Form)

[Skull Bash Macro]

/cast [@raid1,harm][@raid2,harm][@raid3,harm][@raid4,harm][@raid5,harm][@raid6,harm][@raid7,harm][@raid8,harm][@raid9,harm][@raid10,harm][@mouseover,harm][]Skull Bash

Normal Activation: Skull Bash (Priority: Any MC'd Raid Member [Cho'gall Encounter] > Unfriendly Mouseover Target > Target)

[Pounce Macro]

#showtooltip Pounce(Cat Form)
    /cast [@mouseover, harm][] Pounce

Normal Activation: Prowl (Cat Form)

[Dismount/Exit Vehicle/Shift Macro]

/cancelform
    /dismount
    /leavevehicle

Normal Activation: Shifts you into Caster Form, Dismounts, and Leaves any Vehicle.

[Potion/Flask Macro]

#showtooltip [nocombat, form:3, harm] Potion of the Tol'vir; item:65455
    /cast [nocombat, form:3, harm] Potion of the Tol'vir; Flask of Battle

Normal Activation: Uses Potion of the Tol'vir (Cat Form, Out of Combat, Targeting Enemy), Guild Flask

[Crowd Control Macro]

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, mod:ctrl, harm][mod:ctrl] Entangling Roots; [@focus, mod:alt, harm][mod:alt] Hibernate; [@focus, harm][] Cyclone

Normal Activation: Cyclone (Priority: Enemy Focus Target > Target)
    Activation w/ Alt: Hibernate (Priority: Enemy Focus Target > Target)
    Activation w/ Ctrl: Entangling Roots (Priority: Enemy Focus Target > Target)

Posted 2 years ago - #4

5. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

I took 7 Images and formatted them for use with the Chat Panel Backgrounds, If you would like them, here they are:

Algalon:

Eagle:

Girls:

Malfurion:

NightSky:

Raven:

Tree:

Takao said:
    So I cant seem to get the chat frame textures to work...I downloaded file for the girls one, and saved it in the textures folder, updated shared media and started up the game...get in go to Elvui config screen put in the folder location of the texture and hit ok and it doesnt appear. closed out of game completely and restarted it and still nothing, and tried to reload ui to see if it would appear after pasting the file location in config and nothing. How do you go about getting the texture to work?

Say for instance I want to use the "Tree" texture for my Right Chat Pane, which I am...

"World Of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures" is where I drop the "Tree.tga".

To incorporate this change, you must Restart your client (Exit WoW Completely) and add the following into the Panel Texture Edit Box.

Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Tree

/ec > Chat > Panel Texture (Left or Right) > "Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textrues\Tree"

Posted 2 years ago - #5

6. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Reserved

Posted 2 years ago - #6

7. Challenger davidrm15

XP: 

26 / 1337

Thanks for share your ui.Probably is the best ui for feral ( and guardian too ).I have some question :

1-This ui work with otherresolution ? My resuliton is 1600 * 900 ws

2- This ui work for other character ? Probably yes , only need disable drood focus .

Thanks !

Posted 2 years ago - #7

8. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

1) There should be no problems with other resolutions. You may have to tweak a few things with MoveAnything, but generally should adjust well.

2) I don't play any other characters, but there should be no problem using this for any Class. DroodFocus also has support (though may be outdated) for Death Knights and Paladins.

Posted 2 years ago - #8

9. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Updated Macros!

Posted 2 years ago - #9

10. Challenger Xube

XP: 

115 / 1337

How did you go about applying your masque skin to Droodfocus icons?

Posted 2 years ago - #10

11. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

That's not Masque, that's Clean Icons - Crisp. Refer to the post above.

Konungr said:
    I use an icon art pack for my DroodFocus (also works for addons like Filger and PowerAuras) that was created by Fhynn, the Elv Style Icons. Until Fhynn has time to update his Elv Style Icons for MoP, I have resorted to using Clean Icons - Crisp

Posted 2 years ago - #11

12. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

hi i have followed all your steps with the Chat Panel Backgrounds but its just turning them green, have been using elvui for years so i no my way quit well this is the (World Of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\sharedmedia.lua): i also have the tga files in "World Of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures" any ideas.

local LSM = LibStub("LibSharedMedia-3.0")

LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Blank", [[Interface\BUTTONS\WHITE8X8]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Tree", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Tree.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Algalon", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Algalon.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Hipho", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Hipho.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Eagle", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Eagle.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI NightSky", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\NightSky.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Malfurion", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Malfurion.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Girls", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Girls.tga]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Raven", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Raven.tga]])
    LSM:Register("border", "ElvUI GlowBorder", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\glowTex.tga]])
    LSM:Register("font", "ElvUI Alt-Font", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Continuum_Medium.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Alt-Combat", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\DieDieDie.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Combat", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Action_Man.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Font", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\PT_Sans_Narrow.ttf]], LSM.LOCALE_BIT_ruRU + LSM.LOCALE_BIT_western)
    LSM:Register("font", "ElvUI Pixel", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Homespun.ttf]],LSM.LOCALE_BIT_ruRU + LSM.LOCALE_BIT_western)
    LSM:Register("sound", "Awww Crap", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\awwcrap.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "BBQ Ass", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\bbqass.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Big Yankie Devil", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\yankiebangbang.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Dumb Shit", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\dumbshit.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Mama Weekends", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\mamaweekends.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Runaway Fast", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\runfast.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Stop Running", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\stoprunningslimball.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound","Warning", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\warning.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound","Whisper Alert", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\whisper.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","ElvUI Gloss", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\normTex.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","ElvUI Norm", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\normTex2.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","Minimalist", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Minimalist.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","ElvUI Empty", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Empty.tga]])

Posted 2 years ago - #12

13. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

What do you have in the Panel Texture Options boxes in the In-Game Config.

Should look like below:

Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Raven
    Posted 2 years ago - #13

14. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

Posted 2 years ago - #14

15. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Algalon or Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Hipho
    is a tga i added and resized to 256x128 but all are going green

Posted 2 years ago - #15

16. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

"Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Algalon" works fine for me. As for yours, you have to make sure that it is a TGA file and has a Transparency layer on it.

Posted 2 years ago - #16

17. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Posted 2 years ago - #17

18. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

thank u so much Konungr

Posted 2 years ago - #18

19. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

http://www.tukui.org/storage/viewer.php?id=865430WoWScrnShot_091512_101020.jpg

Posted 2 years ago - #19

20. Challenger hipho 1973

XP: 

9 / 1337

so happy with the out come

Posted 2 years ago - #20

21. offline

XP: 

1 / 1337

EDIT: lol i disabled backdrop, that fixed it >< i feel so stupid, ooh well was a fun few hours trying and testing.
    atleast i didnt become more stupid :P

hi,

first of all i love your work it looks pretty damn amazing!

secondly i got a question about what you said.

"Skada/Omen: I stripped Recount a long time ago and in its files there was a Statusbar texture called Empty that I liked, I threw it in with Elv's SharedMedia file and set it to use with both Skada and Omen. This gives the addons a cleaner look, IMHO."

i was wondering if this apply's to the no background on skada, cause i can't get it to disappear.

what i did was take: \Interface\AddOns\Recount\textures\statusbar\Empty.tga,
    and put it in: \Interface\AddOns\Skada\statusbar\Empty.tga.

then i opened: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sharedmedia.
    put in the line: LSM:Register("statusbar","Empty", [[Interface\AddOns\Skada\statusbar\Empty.tga]])
    at the bottom.

so it looks like this:

local LSM = LibStub("LibSharedMedia-3.0")

LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Blank", [[Interface\BUTTONS\WHITE8X8]])
    LSM:Register("background","ElvUI Tree", [[Interface\ AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Tree.tga]])
    LSM:Register("border", "ElvUI GlowBorder", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\glowTex.tga]])
    LSM:Register("font", "ElvUI Alt-Font", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Continuum_Medium.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Alt-Combat", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\DieDieDie.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Combat", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Action_Man.ttf]])
    LSM:Register("font","ElvUI Font", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\PT_Sans_Narrow.ttf]], LSM.LOCALE_BIT_ruRU + LSM.LOCALE_BIT_western)
    LSM:Register("font", "ElvUI Pixel", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\Homespun.ttf]],LSM.LOCALE_BIT_ruRU + LSM.LOCALE_BIT_western)
    LSM:Register("sound", "Awww Crap", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\awwcrap.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "BBQ Ass", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\bbqass.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Big Yankie Devil", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\yankiebangbang.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Dumb Shit", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\dumbshit.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Mama Weekends", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\mamaweekends.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Runaway Fast", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\runfast.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound", "Stop Running", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\stoprunningslimball.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound","Warning", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\warning.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("sound","Whisper Alert", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\sounds\whisper.mp3]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","ElvUI Gloss", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\normTex.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","ElvUI Norm", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\normTex2.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","Minimalist", [[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\textures\Minimalist.tga]])
    LSM:Register("statusbar","Empty", [[Interface\AddOns\Skada\statusbar\Empty.tga]])

as you may have guest it aint working :P
    im not really good at this sorta thing but i really like the clean background, mind helping me out?

Thanks ahead, and again good work on everything!!!

greetings brendonn

Posted 2 years ago - #21

22. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

Fresh Update

Posted 2 years ago - #22

23. Challenger Tekk

XP: 

5 / 1337

How do you have carbonite and have the minimap looking like that? When i move minimap into carbonite map it doesn't socket the map into the frame it hides the frame completely. I have had to resort to hiding the carbonite minimap and only bringing up the large carbonite map when i need it. How can i set it to be fitted into the minimap frame?

Posted 2 years ago - #23

24. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

I don't have the minimap enabled. I simply use the large map, because of the issues you describe above.

Posted 2 years ago - #24

25. offline

XP: 

1 / 1337

I'm hoping you can explain how you embed addons like omen and skada into your chat frame, can't seem to find an up to date addon or explaination of how to do it with the current version of Elvui. Almost have my UI exactly where I want it just this last little thing bugging me, thanks in advance.

Posted 2 years ago - #25

26. Duelist Konungr
    VIP

XP: 

616 / 1337

The Tuk/Elv UI Skins addon here on tukui.org

Posted 2 years ago - #26

27. Challenger Takao

XP: 

14 / 1337

OK me again with an image embed onto the chat panel backgrounds question. I was able to get your images to work last time, but took a break and honestly forgot all of the intricacies to getting it to work. This time I am actually trying to format an image to use on it . I formatted the original PNG in Gimp, and to get it to TGA you have to export it. I tried to add in a transparent layer and then export just getting green chat panel background. The size is 230x230. Hopefully you can help me out. THanks in advance.

Posted 1 year ago - #27

28. Challenger Sorbic

XP: 

7 / 1337

@ Takao
    There is probably a typo mistake in the link, that way its green. Had the same problem, took me a few minutes to find out.
    \Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textuers\Tree and must be
    \Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\textures\Tree

Hope this help you

Posted 1 year ago - #28

29. Challenger Sorbic

XP: 

7 / 1337

I'm trying to figure out how you made Skada transparent with the background.
    Check I think every button in Elvui...

Posted 1 year ago - #29

30. Challenger Takao

XP: 

14 / 1337

Yeh that isnt working for me Sorbic. Yeh not it...copying and pasting from the directory directly there. I believe it might be the formatting of the picture exporting it from png to .tga. I used gimp to do so and I think it might be an issue in that process or something. This is a custom piece of artwork so anyone that has gotten a custom piece to work switching into .tga from png or something would be great.

Posted 1 year ago - #30

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.