If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Click here to become a Premium Member : No ads site-wide : Forum privileges : Upgraded services : Giveaway & moreSupport the Site! Support Us!
Tukui » DuffedUI » General Discussion » DuffedUI - Discussion
  1. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

You can contribute in this thread your suggestions and discussions for DuffedUI.

Last of all I hope you enjoy the UI :)

Live every day as if it were your last.
    DuffedUI v7 - Download / TicketTracker
    YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #1

2. If you wish to help support this site please disable your adblock program.

Challenger Muc

XP: 

7 / 1337

Heyho,

meine DuffedUI Version ist 6.6.0

Ich hab folgende Bugs zu melden:

Die rechten Aktionbars kann ich seit dem ersten Relog nicht mehr schließen. Es ist nur noch der Öffnen Button vorhanden.

Bei den unteren Leisten sind eigentlich Skills in den Leisten drin, jedoch ist die Bar einfach nur schwarz transparent, wenn ich jedoch mit der Maus rübergehe werden mir die Skills die sich dort befinden angezeigt.

Gruß Muc

Posted 1 year ago - #2

3. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Das UI ist heute ins offizielle Release gegangen, daher möchte ich dich bitten die Version 6.6.0 runterzuladen und eine komplette Neuinstallation zu machen, sprich auch den WTF-Ordner mit entfernen.

Ausserdem kann es sein das du vorher ein anderen Tukui-Edit benutzt hast?

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #3

4. Challenger Muc

XP: 

7 / 1337

Achso ja das könnte der Grund sein. Hab keinen kompletten Reset von Pat zu deinem gemacht...

Posted 1 year ago - #4

5. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Dann mach das mal. Sollte die Probleme beheben. Falls nicht meld dich einfach nochmal.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #5

6. Challenger Muc

XP: 

7 / 1337

So habe jetzt mal einen kompletten Reset gemacht und auch nur Tukui + Duffed drauf gemacht. Die Fehler sind immernoch die gleichen und erscheinen nach dem ersten mal neu einloggen oder reload...

Posted 1 year ago - #6

7. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Uhm okay, dann test ich das selber nochmal. Hatte ja selbst einen kompletten reinstall gemacht nachdem ich die Releaseversion fertig hatte.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #7

8. offline

XP: 

1 / 1337

Hi Merith.

Thanks for making a new version of this sweet Ui.

I have a 2 things.
    I get error when i try to add health on nameplates.
    The second problem i have, is the left bottom actionbar is not present for some reason, cant seem to find an option to enable it if it would have been disabled.

Kind regards

Edit: Problem seems to arise when the Swap bar 3 with bar 1 is enabled, cause when i turn this off both bars appear

Posted 1 year ago - #8

9. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

I think you had used before DuffedUI a another edit. Go to your WTF-Folder and delete the files from Tukui in your SavedVar-Folders. Some variables are incorrect. After you have made the reinstall all bars will show up.

However, I had posted in the addon description that you have to delete its WTF folder or the files from Tukui.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #9

10. offline

XP: 

1 / 1337

Hi, first of all, thank you for this very nice UI :)

I'm having a little issue with it, I keep getting this error : http://www.tukui.org/code/view.php?id=ROTARYMINDED161012232740
    which leads to this kind of bug : Heberger image

I've followed all your instructions, deleted my WTF, interface, cache to make a really clean install.

I'm using the 6.6.0 version of DuffedUi and the 15.19 Rev 1 of Tukui.

Sorry to bother you with these bugs, and sorry about the english as well.

Posted 1 year ago - #10

11. Challenger Kkthnx

XP: 

178 / 1337

Is the second actionbar layout gonna be present later down the road? Or another actionbar layout?

Posted 1 year ago - #11

12. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

I'll check your error if am I at home today. You are the second with these error.

And the second actionbar-Layout will be added in the next days. I had to found first the Bug for the splitbars, before I enable it.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #12

13. Challenger zammR

XP: 

28 / 1337

Hi Merith,

I just want to congratulate you on an amazing UI, been using this since 4.3 and was so excited when I saw an update for it.

I have some bugs and suggestions, but first lets get the bug out of the way.

As you can see on the enemy unitframe, the debuff auras are conflicting with the classtimer :S

Now, some suggestions that I have taken out of consideration from the 4.3 DuffedUI.

1. Is it possible to get the colours of Unitframes at certain percentages again? For example, the Unitframe will be grey at 100%, green up until 60%, yellow until 35% and then red below 35%. I thought this was a great eye catcher and gave me a warning of how much health I or the target was on.

2. Is it possible to change the height of the castbars? (Mine and the Target) as well as changing the colours at certain times as well? Sometime's I miss the castbar because it's too thin or because my eyes don't catch it in time.

I'll be sure to post more bugs & suggestions as I get some!
    Thank you so much!! :)

Posted 1 year ago - #13

14. Challenger Areul

XP: 

35 / 1337

someone PM me this issue.
    first running the duffed.
    had deleted the whole wtf and interface folder.
    upside picture is disable the class icon ingame setting and use layout 2.
    downside picture is disable the class icon ingame setting and use layout 1.

1) Verison 6.6.0

2) the screenshot

3)

...ddOns\DuffedUI\modules\unitframes\layouts\merith.lua:126: attempt to call method 'SetFrameLevel' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/17/12 18:25:22
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...ddOns\DuffedUI\modules\unitframes\layouts\merith.lua:126: in main chunk

Locals: T = <table> {
    SkinCheckBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:582
    countOffsets = <table> {
    }
    SetFontString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:19
    Scale = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:24
    PostUpdateAura = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:713
    resolution = "1920x1080"
    dummy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\init.lua:27
    petbuttonsize = 29
    DataTextPosition = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:29
    MoveUIElements = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\move.lua:100
    StylePet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:151
    level = 80
    versionnumber = 15.191
    StyleActionBarPetAndShiftButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:102
    myrace = "Gnome"
    screenwidth = 1920
    MicroMenu = <table> {
    }
    CheckCast = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:801
    CreateBtn = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:284
    releasedate = "Oct 8 2012"
    SetOriginalBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:17
    ShiftBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:117
    PetBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:160
    screenheight = 1080
    UpdateShards = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:811
    SetModifiedBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:11
    UpdateManaLevel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:971
    AllowFrameMoving = <table> {
    }
    myclass = "DEATHKNIGHT"
    color = ""
    petbuttonspacing = 4
    ShortValue = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:242
    PostUpdatePetColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:522
    ComboPointsBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:845
    MoveUnitFrames = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\unitframes\plugins\oUF_MovableFrames\movable.lua:534
    StyleActionBarFlyout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:204
    ColorTemplate = <table> {
    }
    ChatSetup = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\install.lua:7
    Credits = <table> {
    }
    SkinNextPrevButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:498
    CustomCastDelayText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:615
    myname = "仗劍為紅顏"
    SetDefaultChatPosition = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\chat\chatframes.lua:281
    toc = 50001
    ClearTooltipItemID = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\tooltip\itemidcount.lua:4
    SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownMinDuration = 2.5
    PostUpdateHealth = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    HideHighlightActionButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:284
    SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownMinScale = 0.5
    ShowTooltipItemID = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\tooltip\itemidcount.lua:9
    DataTextTooltipAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:87
    EclipseDirection = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:834
    UpdateDruidManaText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:988
    DruidBarDisplay = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:875
    SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownFont = "Fonts\ARKai_T.TTF"
    ShowHighlightActionButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:255
    UpdateActionBarHotKey = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:161
    UnitColor = <table> {
    }
    SkinEdi 
    Posted 1 year ago - #14

15. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

@zammR
    I'll fix it after I get home today. And both suggestions from you are in the queue on my ToDo-List :)

@Areul
    Do had enabled the classicons & charportraits or only one of them?

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #15

16. Challenger zammR

XP: 

28 / 1337

Okay cool thanks :)
    Also, how about a Recount skin? :D

Posted 1 year ago - #16

17. Challenger Areul

XP: 

35 / 1337

Merith said:
    @zammR
    I'll fix it after I get home today. And both suggestions from you are in the queue on my ToDo-List :)

@Areul
    Do had enabled the classicons & charportraits or only one of them?

I thought him enabled the classicons , but he said no.
    he told me that he just install the Ui and touched nothing about Ui setting.
    I told him deleted the wtf folder and disable others addons and reinstall again. he said the issue still there.

Posted 1 year ago - #17

18. Challenger Kkthnx

XP: 

178 / 1337

Merith said:
    I'll check your error if am I at home today. You are the second with these error.

And the second actionbar-Layout will be added in the next days. I had to found first the Bug for the splitbars, before I enable it.

Thanks for the swift answer, take all the time you need. You are awesome and keep up the good work!

Posted 1 year ago - #18

19. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Fixed Version is online on Tukui and wowinterface

@Areul
    I had tried to reproduce the error, but I had no luck with it. I had tried all options but no LUA-Error. For first I had disabled the classicons and the setting for the framelevel, hope it works.

@zammR
    In 6.6.0.16 is the classtimerposition fixed.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #19

20. Challenger dakkor1

XP: 

5 / 1337

Kann mir jemand erklären wie ich das Interface so hin bekomme wie auf dem Bild von Merith?
    Meins sieht so aus leider :(

Posted 1 year ago - #20

21. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Was für eine Auflösung benutzt du? Sieht danach aus das du das lowres-layout drin hast weil die Auflösung zu niedrig ist. Allerdings hast du in der ingameConfig unter Allgemein das Highres-Layout zu aktivieren.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #21

22. Challenger dakkor1

XP: 

5 / 1337

Hab verstanden danke hat funktioniert^^

Posted 1 year ago - #22

23. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

Gut dann hoff ich mal das du bald wieder deinen normalen Monitor hast und ich sollte doch immer wieder mal über meine Postings drüberlesen :D

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #23

24. Challenger MicklasChief

XP: 

5 / 1337

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=604295WoWScrnShot101712222434.jpg
    Was mach ich falsch? :/

Posted 1 year ago - #24

25. Challenger Caldrik
    Donor

XP: 

85 / 1337

MicklasChief said:

Du brauchst TUKUI als Core dazu. Duffed ist kein Standalone. :)

Posted 1 year ago - #25

26. Challenger kyriana

XP: 

6 / 1337

du lädst dir TukUI nicht runter.

Posted 1 year ago - #26

27. Challenger MicklasChief

XP: 

5 / 1337

Caldrik said:

MicklasChief said:

Du brauchst TUKUI als Core dazu. Duffed ist kein Standalone. :)

xD Danke

Posted 1 year ago - #27

28. Challenger Areul

XP: 

35 / 1337

@Merith

Hi Merith ! I had got something new bug.all this happen in version 6.6.0.

First is a bug report. in picture E . there is a issue if you disable the boss frame.

Second is a suggest . look at the picture A - C you can see that if you enable the grayish healthbar, its hard to jugde the mobs belongs to
    me or my team. this problem serious with a physical mob who other people killing . unless u disable the grayish .( picture D ) she suggested that is it the mobs name can become gray too, but I think that red name is batter than gray name if we use the grayish healthbar.

Third is a bug from another guys told me , but I have`nt encounter. she said that sometimes u would get some tasks if u enter a zone or killed some mobs or got some tasks from the npc notice board,she got a issue but she didnt save the screenshot or lua error.

Thanks for your time !

1) version 6.6.0

2) screenshot

3) disable the boss frame lua error

Message: ...ddOns\DuffedUI\modules\unitframes\layouts\duffed.lua:41: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/18/12 00:41:15
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...ddOns\DuffedUI\modules\unitframes\layouts\duffed.lua:41: in main chunk

Locals: T = <table> {
     SkinCheckBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:582
     countOffsets = <table> {
     }
     SetFontString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:19
     Scale = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:24
     PostUpdateAura = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:713
     resolution = "1440x900"
     dummy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\init.lua:27
     petbuttonsize = 25.162393162393
     DataTextPosition = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:29
     MoveUIElements = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\move.lua:100
     StylePet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:151
     level = 90
     versionnumber = 15.191
     StyleActionBarPetAndShiftButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:102
     myrace = "Orc"
     screenwidth = 1440
     MicroMenu = <table> {
     }
     CheckCast = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:801
     CreateBtn = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:284
     lowversion = false
     petbuttonspacing = 4.3760683760684
     SetOriginalBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:17
     ShiftBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:117
     PetBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:160
     screenheight = 900
     UpdateShards = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:811
     SetModifiedBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DuffedUI\core\functions.lua:11
     UpdateManaLevel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:971
     AllowFrameMoving = <table> {
     }
     myclass = "DEATHKNIGHT"
     color = ""
     UnitColor = <table> {
     }
     ShortValue = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:242
     PreUpdatePower = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:546
     ComboPointsBarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:845
     MoveUnitFrames = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\unitframes\plugins\oUF_MovableFrames\movable.lua:534
     StyleActionBarFlyout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:204
     ColorTemplate = <table> {
     }
     ChatSetup = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\install.lua:7
     Credits = <table> {
     }
     SkinNextPrevButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\api.lua:498
     CustomCastDelayText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:615
     myname = "弒王者歐庫斯"
     SetDefaultChatPosition = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\chat\chatframes.lua:281
     toc = 50001
     ClearTooltipItemID = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\tooltip\itemidcount.lua:4
     SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownMinDuration = 2.5
     PostUpdateHealth = <function> defined =[C]:-1
     HideHighlightActionButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:284
     SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownMinScale = 0.5
     ShowTooltipItemID = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\tooltip\itemidcount.lua:9
     DataTextTooltipAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:87
     EclipseDirection = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:834
     UpdateDruidManaText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:988
     DruidBarDisplay = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\core\functions.lua:875
     SetDefaultActionButtonCooldownFont = "Fonts\bLEI00D.ttf"
     ShowHighlightActionButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:255
     UpdateActionBarHotKey = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\actionbars\Style.lua:161
     releasedat
    Posted 1 year ago - #28

29. Challenger Csy
    Donor

XP: 

69 / 1337

Thanks for updating the UI. I think the character portrait is broken for Panda's =\

Posted 1 year ago - #29

30. Gladiator Merith
    VIP

XP: 

1337 / 1337

I had notice the Same Problem with the colorTapping. I'll check it later this day (on my way to work) although the other bugs you have posted. The missing UF-Layout is in queue and will come the next days.

Csy said:

Thanks for updating the UI. I think the character portrait is broken for Panda's =\

I'll check it.

YouTube - liquidbasex
    Posted 1 year ago - #30

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.