-- VxtUI (An ElvUI+BenikUI+Shadow&Light Edit) --
**WARNING: Do NOT update ElvUI unless you know how to re-edit the 2-pixel code!**
-- ABOUT --
VxtUI is an edit and compilation that makes use of ElvUI, BenikUI, Shadow&Light, and other Plug-Ins and AddOns to make a clean, functional, and visually appealing UI for myself and anyone who likes it!
-- FEATURES --
Clean, Visual Flair
A PVE-Focused Layout
AddOns & Plug-Ins To Compliment The UI With Profiles
-- ADDONS INCLUDED & NEEDED --
**WARNING: You NEED these for it to fully work!**
Shadow And Light
-- OTHER ADDONS REQUIRED FOR FULL UI EXPERIENCE --
Details! Damage Meter
-- INSTALLATION --
**WARNING: This is the same information from the README.txt file included in the Download!**
1. Back-up your Interface/WTF folders!
2. Un-zip VxtUI.zip to Desktop.
3. Move the Fonts, Interface, and WTF folders from VxtUI into your WoW folder.
(e.g. E:\\World of Warcraft\\_retail_\\)
4. Rename the ACCOUNTNAME, Server, and Character subfolders within the WTF folder to your info
(use your old WTF folder you backed up for help if you need!)
5. Launch World Of Warcraft and load into the toon you renamed the 'Character' folder earlier to.
6. Run the ElvUI installer.
7. Run or Skip the BenikUI installer.
(I suggest skipping steps until you get to Chat setup to move chat tabs all to Left Chat)
8. Run the VxtUI installer.
(Some things will look off. It's okay!)
9. Type "/ec" or open ElvUI's GUI from the Game Menu. Go to the "Profile" tab and select the "Vxt" or "Vxt-Caster" profile from the drop down.
Also select the "Vxt" profile for AddOn Skins.
(This will finish the ElvUI settings for now!)
10. Type "/bw" to load BigWigs' GUI and select the "Vxt" profile in Profile section.
Type "/raven" to load Raven's GUI and select the "Vxt" profile in Profile section.
Type "/msbt" to load MikScrollingBattleText GUI and select the "Vxt" profile.
11. Select the "Vxt" profile for Kaliel's Tracker.
(This will prompt a Reload. We are done!)
12. ENJOY VXTUI!!! (>O_o)>
-- CREDITS --
The entire ElvUI/TukUI Community
The entire AddOn Community
I will not pretend to be an expert on anything. Without advice and help from those who know what to do, I would not be able to make UI's like I do. After messing around with AddOns for 10+ years now, I have learned to never be afraid to ask those more knowledgeable than you for help! Be thankful that we have the tools and the developers that create and share those tools with us!