After being bored enough I decided to get back into WoW again and decided to update my retail edit which was just a 1px version of my classic edit because before I originally stopped playing I didn't feel like messing around to get borders to be 3px, but my retail edit is now also 3px border, and when TBC Classic releases I'll be porting my edit over to that with the same layout and 3px border.
- tooltip transparency is working properly now
- Bank/Bags/Reagents frames now have proper transparency along with their icons
- Skinned non-instances chat bubbles to match my edit
- Skinned progress bar and reward icon for objective tracker to match my edit, bar is a little spazzy.
- Chatframes now have proper transparency and text in both frames should no longer overlap borders
- Bag error doesn't seem to be fixed still but it still isn't breaking anything
- Prevent tooltip skin from breaking when mousing over items like heart of azeroth, but lose transparency.
- Fixed the bag error
- Nameplate Castbars now match my edits theme but are disabled by default (same for Class Icon
because of an error from default Tukui disabling just castbar)
- Tooltips now skinned to match my edits theme
- Removed 2nd EXP bar because I didn't feel like it was needed
- Objective tracker reanchored to Tukz anchor and some skinning was done, when moved via /Tukui
Move you may see one or more sides of a border look messed up this seems to stem from
pixelperfect issues, you just need to find the sweet spot where it's not messed up.
forgot to fix pet bar
updated class bars
edited a couple things I missed like how Tukz handles 40 man raid frames, shouldn't get a 2nd group on screen
adjusted actionbars some for aesthetic reasons
managed to get my border style working from Classic on Retail, I make no promises on how it'll look on resolutions greater then 1080p.
-there is an error from bags but nothing seems to be broken so ignore it for now.
Delete your old folder first
classic layout fully ported now (minus 1 feature I couldn't get working properly)
Bar4 (Right Bar #1 in config) is set to mouseover above left chat frame
Rep/Exp/Azerite all properly display under minimap and based on if level under 50 or 50
Edited Arena frame to match my style
Boss/Arena frames should have no pixelperfect issues (on 1080p at least)
Removed timer text on UF buff/debuff icons, if people want I can undo this
hotfix for tooltips after Tukz fixed world quest tooltips.
Ported my classic layout over and adjusted it for 1px, probably only update I'll do for awhile
changed chatframes height to that of which I had in my 5.4 edit (with a config option to disable if you want the taller chatframes)
adjusted player and target castbars so they're less bulky
redid how I handled editing base Tukui functions as to prevent taints from hooksecurefunc as they're not Blizzard functions
changed default datatexts
other misc stuff
Smaller maximized world map now working properly
fixed several issues with health bar colors on various unitframes
finalized raid/party frame sizes
changed looks of bags/bank and moved them
changed scaling of WorldMapFrame