Please Note: This Addon is based on the original Codebase for Skullflower UI, it is not related or affiliated with the "Skullflower UI Cont. Again" Project, which is a fork of this Project's Legion-era Codebase.
- Make a new ElvUI Profile through /ec -> Profiles
- Type /sf to bring up the installation menu (top of the screen)
- After pressing install, all included plugin profiles will also be installed. Switch addon profiles to "Skullflower" if you want them to appear as the screenshot shows.
If you need help, have suggestions, or are interested in contributing to the project please message me on Discord @ https://discord.gg/aaUrA6H
Included Plugin Profiles:
- BigWigs (sorry DBM users)
Current (as of this version) Known Issues:
- Move button doesn't function.
Skullflower for creating a layout that would be widely adopted by so many other UIs and the Elv/Tuk community for helping to keep this project alive.
Legacy Post (for Archiving):
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/20 ... -Continued
- Healer layout
- more cleaning... Trilliax would be proud
- Party, raid, and arena frames should now properly display correct fonts and colors.
- Healer layout still in progress, thanks for your patience! <3
- More fixes
- Menu no longer blocked by Logo
- Duplicate data text bug when switching between Classic and Modern layouts fixed.
- Plans for next release: Healer layout for both Classic and Modern Layouts.
- Shadowlands pre-patch fixes
- New Modern Layout!
- Code cleaning, bug chasing
- Stay Safe!
- Fixed a few movers, fonts, and colors in the installer.
- Initial Code port from Legion Elv syntax to the current syntax.
- Removal of all bloat from previously uploaded version
- Plans for subsequent update: Preparation for Shadowlands launch, and fixing customization menu.