What does this AddOn do?
This plugin adds options to ElvUI which allows you to play a sound when receiving a message in guild chat, officer chat or any of the 10 numbered channels. A throttle option controls how often a sound is allowed to play.
Do you read the comments?
I try to read comments as often as possible, but please don't use the comment section for bug reports. Bug reports in comments will be ignored.
How do I report a bug or request a feature?
Please use the Ticket Tracker
3.20, July 21st 2019
3.19, June 29th 2019
- Fixed initialization error.
3.18, June 29th 2019
- Properly fixed error caused by moved configuration.
3.17, June 29th 2019
- Fixed error caused by moved configuration.
3.16, March 12th 2019
- Fixed error with AceLocale.
- Moved configuration to the "Plugins" category.
- Updated toc.
3.15, February 26th 2019
- Fixed issue which caused messages from yourself to play alerts.
3.14, July 28th 2018
- Fixed issue which caused alerts to only play once.
- Changed license to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.
3.13, August 23rd 2017
3.12, June 13th 2017
- Updated and fixed .toc file.
3.11, October 25th 2016
- [NEW] Added Instance, Party and Raid alert options.
3.10, July 19th 2016
- [CHG] Updated interface version for patch 7.1.
3.09, August 21st 2015
- [CHG] Bumped interface version for Legion.
3.08, July 14th 2015
3.07, February 25th 2015
3.06, October 12th 2014
- [CHG] Updated reference to AceConfigRegistry-1.0.
3.05, September 10th 2013
3.04, June 2nd 2013
- [FIX] Patch 6.0.2 issue with updating channel list in the config has been fixed.
- Bump toc for patch 6.0.2
- [CHG] Remove plugin header with information about me and my plugins.
- Update info about other plugins, bump TOC for patch 5.3.
- [CHG] Channel names are trimmed in the config ('Trade - City'=Trade').
- [NEW] Config is updated automatically when user joins/leaves a channel.
- [FIX] Error on login has been fixed.
- [CHG] Reworked the code which updates the channel list table (Hydra).
- [CHG] Addon has been rewritten and renamed.
- [NEW] Now allows individual warning sounds for guild chat, officer chat or any of the 10 numbered channels.
- [NEW] Throttle controls how often a sound will be played.
- Information update, bump TOC.
- Remove LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library which is now included with ElvUI. Update recommended!
- Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library. Fixes a bug. Updating is recommended!
- Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- Config has been rewritten to make use of the new LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- Toc bump, patch 5.0.4 compatible.
- License included with download.