• What is it?
- Call to Arms will display active bonus queues in a compact and lightweight fashion.
- Dungeons with active bonuses will display in a list beneath the draggable header frame.
- Once the queue has ended, they will disappear.
- Clicking on an active bonus will queue you up for it.
- Works for all levels, dungeons, raids, and events
/cta - Toggle the display
/cta config - Display settings
• Community & Support
Whether you have a support question, feature suggestion, or would just like to come and hang out with others, you can join the Discord community by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Call to Arms is ready to be translated for other languages, but I need your help! If you can help translate for any of the following languages, please get in contact with me to find out how you can help!
Needed: German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional/Taiwan)
• Enjoying Call to Arms?
If you enjoy my work and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Fixed settings scrolling. Font settings coming soon!
Fixed dungeon alert messages using the wrong string
Fixed dungeon scanning for Shadowlands
Fixed settings scrolling
Update for patch 9.0.2