• What is it?
Gathering will track collected profession items, and display the per hour collection rates of total and specific items
to access the settings
• New Features!
• Automatically starts a timer upon collecting a tracked item, to specifically track your grinding
• Stats are available by mousing over the gathering frame, and kept out of the way when you're not
looking at them
• Left clicking on the gathering frame will toggle the timer between a pause & start, if you have to
AFK during a session
• Right clicking on the gathering frame will reset current session stats
• Middle clicking on the gathering frame will toggle forced tooltip display
• When visiting an Auction House, press the "Gathering Scan" button to scan market prices.
• Holding Shift while farming will display gold values in the tooltip
• Tracks ore, herbs, skins, cooking materials, cloth, and more! Let me know if there's a specific type of
item tracking that you feel it's missing
• Community & Support
Whether you have a support question, feature suggestion, or would just like to come and hang out with others, you can join the Discord community by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Gathering is ready to be translated for other languages, but I need your help! If you can help translate for any of the following languages, please get in contact with me to find out how you can help!
Needed: German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional/Taiwan)
• Enjoying Gathering?
If you enjoy my work and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Join Discord: https://discord.gg/XefDFa6nJR
Support Development: https://www.patreon.com/hydramods
Added Chinese localizations
Fixed the setting to track cooking items
Updated for patch 9.1
Supports default font for all languages
Fixed update error
Fixed tooltip backdrop
Fixed version check module
Fixed tooltip error
Gathering frame will stay where it has been dragged to again
Font can now be changed in the settings window (/gather or /gathering)
Updated loading sequence and settings in prep for more options
Added slash command back, removed by mistake
Added CallbackHandler-1.0 library
Updated for patch 9.0.5
Fix rare error
Added French translations
Shadowlands pre-patch version
Removed pet code from testing
Added German translations
Hitting escape while having focus on a setting editbox will now clear it properly