This addon has reached end-of-support.
I will no longer release updates for it or receive requests or bugs reports.
This AddOn aims to help you disenchant items more efficiently, whether it be through the Garrison building or through regular disenchanting. There is a single button which can either be clicked or keybound. The AddOn auto populates the button with disenchantable items from your bags as you start disenchanting. No more wasting time trying to find the right items among all the other salvage junk.
Real enchanters can use the "/gd override" command to display the button outside the Garrison.
For Garrison disenchanting only:
If you click the button without having disenchant active then it will equip the item instead, meaning a piece of your gear will now be placed in the bags. In version 1.2 a new security layer was added in the form of a prompt when attempting to disenchant items which have previously been equipped during the current session. This security prompt can be toggled with the command "/gd prompt".
You can access the options by using /gd or /garrisondisenchant. The following is a list of available commands and a description of what they do:
How To Use
- /gd ignore [ itemID | itemName | itemLink ] : ignores a specific item for this character only.
- /gd remove [itemID | itemLink | all ] : removes a specific or all item(s) from the ignore list.
- /gd list : outputs a string of items currently in the ignore list.
- /gd filter : enables or disables the equipmentset filter (enabled by default).
- /gd prompt : enables or disables the prompt for equipped items (enabled by default).
- /gd quality [ uncommon | rare | epic ] : toggles quality filter for given item quality.
- /gd border : enables or disables item quality border colors.
- /gd size [ number ] : sets button size to specified number (20-100).
- /gd lock : toggles button position lock.
- /gd override : toggles display override, useful for real enchanters.
- /gd help [ command ] : shows how to use a command.
- /gd version : outputs AddOn version.
Click the Essence Font and accept the prompt. The AddOn will find a disenchantable item in your bags and let you disenchant it by clicking the button.
- Left Click (or keybind)=Disenchant
- Right Click=Add the item to your ignore list.
- Ctrl + MouseWheel=Increase or decrease button size.
1.48 June 29th 2019
1.47 February 3rd 2019
- Changed license to an open one.
- Updated toc.
1.46 July 22nd 2018
- Fixed issue which prevented viable items from showing up as being able to be disenchanted.
1.45 August 23rd 2017
- Fixed error with UnitBuff usage.
- Updated LibProcessable and made it a custom library in order to keep garrison compatibility.
- Bumped interface version.