« Description »
GennUI is a minimalistic ElvUI edit designed to fit the needs of any role or spec in one profile.
« Features »
• Easy to use installer that set things automatically.
• Adds custom tags, textures and fonts.
• 2 Themes: Dark and Class Colored.
• Tweaks: Easy Delete, Tooltip Icons.
• Set up supported AddOns automatically, matching the UI style.
« Screenshots »
« Requirements »
« Highly recommended »
• Shadow & Light
(For Retails only)
« Note »
• The UI is optimized for 1920×1080 resolution and 0.64 UI Scale, if you have different settings you may want to move some things around.
• Please consider backup any AddOns settings that you may want to keep.
• For bug reports or requests please visit GennUI Git Repo
« Installation »
• GennUI install should pop automatically upon login, follow the on screen instructions.
• If you have made significant changes to GennUI and want to keep them after any update just hit the “Skip Process” button in the install window.
« Supported AddOns »
• BattleGround Eenemies
• Deadly Boss Mods
• Mik’s Scrolling Battle Text
« Special Thanks »
• Skullflower and Naowh for inspiration.
• Blazeflack, Benik and Simpy for the great help and assistance.
• Blinkii & Skullflower for the awesome textures.
• Tweaks credits: Blazeflack, Kesava, Resike.
• GennUI is back again, too many people requests.
• UI remade from scratch with some minor changes, addons profiles too.
• Addons profiles removed: iPMythicTimer, NameplateAuras, NameplateCooldowns, Ability Team Tracker
• Unified GennUI for Classic, TBC and Retail.
• [Retail] : "gnuihmana" tag update.
• TOC Update.
• New font.
• Healer Mana Percent Tag is back and is now separate, for Player and Party. Party Power bars disabled.
• Installer updated to allow users to retain their settings while doing a minimum required updates.
• TooltipIcons module now has a toggle in GennUI options.
• DeadlyBossMods Profile re-enabled in the installer. (Make sure to update to DBM 9.0.24 and above and AddOnsSkins to 4.49-Alpha and above)
• BigDebuffs, OmniCD, DeadlyBossMods, OmniBar, GladiusEx, NameplateCooldowns profiles updated.
• Temporary disable DBM Profile creation until they finish rewriting their code.
• Complete rework of GennUI folders and files.
• Code cleanup.
• Powerbars are back, rework of the healers mana tag to show only for restoration druids now (useful when shapeshifted).
• Removed Blinkii style, not many people liked it.
• Added Adaptive Swarm (Druid - Necrolord) to UF AuraWatch module.
• Installer updated.
• Addons profiles updated.
• GladiusEx profile added.
• Miner adjustements/tweaks to various elements.
• 9.0.5 TOC update.
• GennUI now has two styles! Melli (default) and Blinkii, each one has it's own texture and font.
• All addons profiles updated to match either of the 2 new styles.
• Installer updated with styles selection and addons style selection.
• Added slash command that bring up GennUI options window: "/gnui"
• Adjusted Target AurasBar settings.
• Adjusted Party/Arena/Boss Name Y offset.
• Enemy Player/NPC Nameplate cast bars enabled.
• Complete UI overhaul, but whole feel should be the same. (Old texture and font still available)
• New UI Scale is 0.64 , if you have other addons you may want to adjust/move them around.
• Added Nameplate Style Filter for: Podtender (Night Fae), Important Shaman (Enemy) Totems.
• Fixed Action Bars settings broke by ElvUI 12.18 update, you may have to move your keybinds/spells between action bars.
(From Bar6 to Bar3 and from Bar5 to Bar2)
• New Custom Tag [gnuipower] added, to be able to hide power when zero.
• All Addons profiles updated for the new look.
• BigDebuffs profile added.
• Shadowlands TOC update
• Addons profiles added: NameplateAuras, OmniBar
• Addons profiles updated: NameplateCooldows, WindTools, Ability Team Tracker
• Fix many install errors related to recent changes made to ElvUI and SLE.
• More changes for WindTools settings following their updates.
• Minor tweaks.
• Fix for Russian fonts on MacOS thanks to s4x.
• Fix for target nameplate disappearing.
• Initial update and fixes for Shadowlands.
• Minor tweaks.
• Added support and settings for ElvUI_WindTools plugin.
• Added profile for ProjectAzilroka.
• Fixes to keep up with ElvUI and SLE update changes.
• CustomTags module is back, only one tag for now, many will be added later as needed.
• [gnuihmana] customtag added: Show mana percent of healers, hide at full.
• Updated chat settings and windows
• Re-enabled Player/Target power bars.
• NameplateCooldowns profile updated.
• Miner tweaks/adjustements.
• UI remade from scratch (same layout but inspired by Naowh). See screenshots.
• New texture and font.
• Code cleanup in preparation for Shadowlands.
• All AddOns profiles either remade from scratch or updated.
• GottaGoFast AddOn now changes theme based on class.
• Various fixes related to changes to ElvUI
• Fix nil error related to ElvUI 11.291
• Updated for 8.3
• Fix nil error during fresh install
• Updated for ElvUI 11.25 and SLE 3.60
• Remove CleanBossButton module, part of ElvUI 11.24+ now
• Re-using [name:abbrev] tag as ElvUI 11.24+ got it back now.
• Name Abbreviation fix to match ElvUI changes.
• Corrected an outline issue in quest text related to S&L settings.
• New texture: GennUI Skullflower, old texture still available: GennUI Blinkii
• New font, old font still available.
• A lot of changes to the UI (Unit Frames/Action Bars/Nameplates/Dark Theme Backdrop) but the whole feel of the UI is still the same.
• Many Addons Profiles have been updated to reflect changes.
• Addons profiles added: Plater, Arena Team Tracker, OmniCD, GottaGoFast.
• GennUI will now prompt installation/update process if older version is detected.
• All screenshots have been updated.
• Patch 8.2 update.
• GennUI now on Git Repo for better bug reports or suggestions.
• Minor changes.
• More Nameplates settings in the installer, to keep up with the new additions in ElvUI 11.07.
• Minor changes.
• Misc changes and update for ElvUI 11+ and the new Nameplates settings.
• Now uses Class Mode by default and a fixed 0.7 UIScale
• NameplateCooldowns and Diminish Profile update
• Misc changes and update for ElvUI 10.88.
• New texture, thanks to Blinkii.
• New tweaks: Easy Delete and Tooltip Icons.
• Minor UI changes and code cleanup.
• BattleGround Enemies profile updated.
• Code cleanup and reorganisation in preparation for future modules.
• Boss/Zone Ability texture removal is now a separate module and can be enabled/disabled in GennUI options.
• Name abbreviation is now Short rather than Medium to prevent text overlapping.
• Updated for patch 8.1
• Some files restructuring and code cleanup.
• Added Custom Tags and Clean Boss/Zone Ability button. (Thanks to Blazeflack)
• New font.
• 2 Themes available through the installer: Dark and Class Colored.
• Many adjustment to the entire UI.
• Installer and Addons Profiles code cleanup.
• New Logo.
• Minor changes.
• NamePlates Cooldown addon profile updated.
• BigWigs and Skada profiles added.
• Complete overhaul of the UI, more minimalistic and dark/grey themed.
• New Texture/Font
• Party/Raid frames adjustment.
• Addons profiles updated to reflect the new theme
• Cleaned installer code
• Minor changes to some movers/priority filters
• Updated for BfA
• Now uses own font and textures
• Small adjustments
• Cleaned up installer code.
• Updated for patch 7.3.5
• Major changes to the UI (fonts/texture/movers..etc)
• Now uses ElvUI build-in installation system.
• Addons profiles included in the installer
• Logo added
• Updated for patch 7.3
• Now uses dark theme. (you can still change this in ElvUI settings if you like class colors)
• Many changes to the uniteframes (specially Target,Party,Raid)
• Initial release