Mushroom-Core had been altered to use the Hekili addon for determining the next priority action (ability or on-use item).
By itself, it is relatively useless. With Hekili and a display addon (like Weak Auras) it allows for seamless communication of the Hekili top-priority action between the two.
126.96.36.199 - 2022-10-01
- Initial Release
188.8.131.52 - 2022-10-01
- Ooops. Some testing code slipped through. Fixed it.
184.108.40.206 - 2022-10-14
- Removed unused variables
- Fixed nil on nil compare in SpellCharges function
- Added Focus support for Creature Type
- Added equipped item support (with appropriate event handling)
- Added cumulative ChangeLog.txt to deployment package
- Added utility function(ItemCDInfo(itemID) GCDBuffer())
- Updated ReadMe.txt file
- d.gcd changed to d.gcdID (conflicts with intuitive use of d.gcd as spell coodown data in plug-ins
- Changed event handling a tiny bit to stop an error that shows up when changing specs
10.0.0.0 - 2022-10-28
- Many changes to incorporate the new talent system. See ChangeLog.txt for details.
10.0.0.1 - 2022-10-30
- Corrupted upload. Fixed that.
- Added a function to make determining multi-target situations simpler. See ChangeLog.txt for details.
10.0.0.2 - 2022-11-22
- Converted Mushroom-Core to use Hekili-generated action priorities.
- Removed plug-in handling module.
- Add in-game notice that plug-ins are no longer supported
- Updated ReadMe.txt file.
10.0.0.3 - 2022-11-22
- Mornings are hard without coffee. I uploaded the wrong zip file. Fixed here.
10.0.0.4 - 2022-11-23
- Left a removed support file reference in the TOC file. Wouldn't affect "update" installs, but would cause an error in fresh installs. Fixed.