An ElvUI edit designed for UltraWide Monitors with a resolution of 3440x1440.
UWQHD - 21:9
- It is recommended to use the Tukui Client for download.
- The installation process will start automatically when you login after you installed the addon.
- If you want to be able to go back to your original settings then create a new profile before going through this process.
- Make sure you are using the correct UI Scale by going to ElvUI options > General > UI Scale > 0.53.
- Start the Installer again to get the latest updates. ElvUI options > CryptexUI > Install. This will reset all your settings.
Bugs, Requests and Questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
- This UI was designed to be used with custom WeakAuras. It works on every class and specialization. Simply drag and drop the abilities in any order you would like.
- The ActionBars are mouseover on default. To change this go to ElvUI options > ActionBars > Player Bars and uncheck mouseover for Bar 1-6.
- ProjectAzilroka is only used for the Square Minimap Buttons and the stAddonManager. All other modules are disabled.
- To get my BigWigs settings copy the BigWigs.lua to X:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNUMBER\SavedVariables. This will overwrite your settings.
- Q: Why are the Plater Nameplates so big?
A: Go to Plater Options -> Search -> Scale and put every number on 1.
- Q: Why do my WeakAuras look different?
A: Make sure you download the Dark Icon Pack!
- Q: Why does the VehicleLeaveButton look so weird?
A: Get the ElvUI Login Screen and Character Select. It’s a button, glue and frame replacement.
- Azilroka for optimizing the code.
- Changed Version to 2.0 to prevent out of date message
- Widget Positions slightly adjusted
- Aura Highlight coloring less bright
- Lots of visual improvements
- Fixed Lua Error
- Disabled Totem Tracker
- Repositioned Keybind Text
- Auto Toggle Bag on Trade
- Hide Voice Buttons
- Enabled Dragon Isles Summary Icon
- Hide Zone Text
- Moved VehicleLeaveButton
- Moved TargetTarget Frame
- Moved Experience Bar
- Disabled Charging Rune Color
- Disabled Color By Spec
- Added support for all classes and specs
- First Upload
Cryptex Nov 29, 2022 at 13:43
Minorz Nov 23, 2022 at 17:03