This Add-on it's designed to display any damage meter as overlay in a configurable data text. The overall idea is you don't need to have your damager meter window open on your screen.
The damage meters currently support are Recount
, you need at least one of those running.
example on the screen
The datatext could be customize via a tag system to display several values, from your DPS or % of your raid damage to the raid overall healing, the configuration menu provide options to change this or even choose one of the dozen of pre-configured formats.
datatext configuration options
When you mouse over the datatext an overlay will show with the detail information from you raid/group. You could choose different information for this overlay in the configuration menu.
The datatext could be used in Tukui
or your favourite LDB broker as Chocolate Bar
, but you don't need any of those Add-On to use Cecile_MeterOverlay.
This Add-On includes a built-in floating datatext that your could place anywhere in the screen, this could be personalize in several ways using the configuration menu.
floating datatext options
Includes a module that will save encounter records, but only if you have DBM
. You could configure it to auto announce the new records into the game chat.
You could browse your stored records with a custom window that will allow yo to report them any time.
You could right click on the datatext to pop up the configuration tool, alternatively you could use the slash commands: /cmo
. Configuration is saved using the profile system and can change per spec switch
This Add-On is not for displaying the damage meter in the right chat of Elvui or Tukui, this is done via
AddOnSkin by Azilroka.
- Zul'jin - EU
Details! support by shadowphoenix
Numeration support by ckaotik
- Update for 7.3
- Update for 7.2
- Legion update
- Code clean-up
- Added options to configure datatext colours
- Browse store records now has a separate window
- Added Numeration support
- Update Libraries
- Added LDB support
- Added options to configure strata
- Patch 6.2 TOC update
- Patch 6.1 TOC update
- Change actor:GetDisplayName fro actor:Name since can have realm name removed
- Adding support for "Details" combat meter by shadowphoenix
- Bug fixing
- New feature a new module that will save/announce encounter records. (only if you have DBM or BigWigs)
- Hide floating datatext out of combat could be now hide or fade out
- Fix a typo in the list of supported tag, actually nhps is nhealer
- Added tags for % of healing and dps : pheal / pdps
- Added some formats using the new tags
- Added a option to hide the floating datatext out of combat
- Update for 6.0.2
- Rewrote Tukui support similar to Elvui
- Update libraries
- Update for 5.4
- Unintended globals, minor string garbage & optimization by Dridzt
- Fix Skada bug reported by Machine
- Fix Boss bug reported by DrGjerdesmett
- Initial release