ElvUI Progressive DataBars
The default DataBars (XP, Honor, Artifact, Reputation) in ElvUI are visually boring, so spice them up! This plugin should work with all other ElvUI plugins, but if it doesn't, file a bug report via the link below.
The XP DataBar:
The Reputation DataBar:
- Change the color for XP
- Change the color for rested XP
- Blend the alpha/opacity of the bar as you gain XP
- Instead of "0/1700" (or whatever it says) at max level, it says "Capped"
The Honor DataBar:
- Switch between Blizzard/ElvUI colors and striking ASCII colors for each rep rank (red = hated, blue = honored, gold for Exalted/Best Friend, etc)
- Replace the word "Exalted" for factions with Paragon status to either "Paragon" or "P"
- Instead of "0/999" (or whatever it says) at max reputation, it says "Capped"
- Blend the alpha/opactity of the bar as you gain reputation
The Azerite Power DataBar:
- Change the color of the bar
- Blend the alpha/opacity of the bar as you gain honor
- Change the color of the bar
- Blend the alpha/opacity of the bar as you spend Azerite Power
You can help contribute translations
so other people around the world of Azeroth can have this glorious AddOn in their native tongues.
Bugs or Suggestions:
Did you find something that isn't working, or thought of an improvement? By all means please let me know
Credit is due to Blazeflack on the TukUI forums who graciously helped me get going with writing a plugin for ElvUI, and to Torhal who worked me through some logic bombs. Thank you guys!
Cookies & Treats:
I accept cookies, treats, donations, game time, and hot Night Elf women. Er wait... Anyway, if you want to help me out, you can find me in these places:
- Fixed line 63 of Reputation.lua having a nil error. Again. Yeesh.
- Fixed issue #6 Bad argument to gsub from triasa
- Added support for custom reputation colours
- Verified ElvUI's options order update
- Set all enUS translations to "true"
- Bump ToC for patch 8.2
----- Total Rebuild for Patch 8.1
- Now 100% compatible with Shadow & Light
- Added user-defined color for the XP rested bar
- Renamed folder for ease of typing
- Brought in latest localizations (Spanish esES)
- Updated for patch 8.0.1
- Deleted references to Artifact Power
- Added Azerite Bar support
- Rebuilt localization
- Updated copyright
- Fix ticket #1 error on login
- This fixes an error if the user sets the Rep bar to have no text
- Fix a couple of typos
- Use a better method of check if an artifact weapon or fishing pole is equipped
- Process the blend math only if the toggle is enabled
- Apparently some optimizations are too optimal and they prevent colorization from working. Reverted a few of them.
- Make sure all the DataBars do not error if they are set to "hide in combat" in ElvUI's options
- Across the board optimization
--- XP DataBar:
- Alpha blending as you gain XP should be in effect all the time unless you either have it toggled off or are at max level. It is silly to have the effect only happen on XP gains because that only lasts half a second.
- This of course means the XP DataBar looks better!
- First public beta