Souschef's UI is a custom interface based on ElvUI. Besides having an ElvUI layout for both Healer and DPS roles it also includes settings for other addons like Details!, BigWigs and Parrot. In order to have your UI look exactly as advertised please be sure to use:
Although not necessary, Details BigWigs and Parrot will definitely make the UI come together a lot nicer.
If there's anything wrong with the addon, if you have a feature to request, or if you'd like to get regular updates on the addon's development, please head to either the Discord Server
or GitLab page
and leave a message, and I'll be delighted to try and help.
Credit & Feedback
The UI was designed by Except
and kindly put together by r1pt1de
. If you want show some appreciation or support drop by the Twitch Channel
sometime and say hi, I'm always happy to chat.
(26/07/2020) 1.06 Please Give Me Beta Update
- Adjusted the code to fall in line with how ElvUI now handles DataText Panels.
- Removed the clock panel for now. It's coming back with the pre-patch update.
Elv makes changes and so we have to make changes in return, nothing major though. The cycle of life can be cruel.
(04/05/2020) 1.05c Update
- Fixed a bug where nameColor was causing filters to fail to install.
Because apparently I need 17 patches to fix one single release.
(03/05/2020) 1.05b Update
- Fixed a bug where on fresh install player debuffs ended up not where they should have.
(02/05/2020) 1.05a Stay at Home Update
- Fixed a bug that caused filters to not install.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when using the "Install" button in ElvUI settings.
- Touched up the alternative power bar to be consistent with the rest of the UI.
- Touched up the nameplates to make use of new ElvPlates functionality.
- Touched up the chat bubbles.
- Made sure the info panel doesn't show on raid frames after a clean install.
- Made small cosmetic bag adjustments.
- Made the ability cooldown text more visible.
- Moved debuffs to be under the player frame.
- Cleaned up the tooltip.
Took some time to address the issues that cropped up with the UI over the past few months. Should be all clean and bug-free now. Thanks for your patience.
(19/04/2020) 1.04d I'm Still Alive Update
- Fixed a couple of issues that came up due to the latest updates to Elv and SLE.
- Updated ToC.
The addon was working fine for the most part and I wasn't making any huge updates to it, so apologies that it took me almost a year to push out an update. As always, any issues please pop by the discord server and let me know.
(16/07/2019) 1.04c July Refresh Update
- Deleted all the irrelevant CustomTweaks code that was causing install issues for some users.
- Updated ToC.
The addon broke down in oddly specific cases where people were trying to run the intallation while having CustomTweaks enabled because of some old code. Got rid of it. Also updated the ToC.
(11/03/2019) 1.04b March Hare Patch
- Fixed a bug where Nameplate Glow caused the plugin to fail to install.
- Fixed a bug where Nameplate Width setting cause the plugin to fail to install
- Fixed a bug where Player Nameplate Power Bar caused the plugin to fail to install.
- Fixed an issue where Nameplate Reaction Colour caused the plugin to fail to install.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the target frame text for Healer UI would not be properly centered.
- Updated ToC
So for some reason Elv decided to change the way it named a bunch of frames' values causing the addon to fail to install the UI. All fixed now, thanks for all the feedback. Ah, also a ToC update.
(11/03/2019) 1.04 March Spring Cleaning
- Moved the Artifact Bar to a place that makes sense. Resized the Artifact Bar.
- Fixed Bar 5 not appearing sometimes after a UI reset.
- Fixed Bars 1, 2 and 3 sometimes having less buttons after a UI reset.
- Fixed Info Panel sometimes being enabled after a UI reset.
- Other minor functionality fixes.
Apologies that I'm not updating as often since I'm playing less WoW at the moment (as we all are I'd imagine), but the addon seems to be fully functional and doesn't really need fixing which is part of the reason for infrequent patches. Let me know if anything's broken in comments or on Discord and I'll get on it right away.
(19/07/2018) 1.03a July Fixes
- Removed all mentions of Artifact and Artifact Power from the UI and the code.
- Replaced the Artifact Bar with the Reputation Bar.
A general ToC update to get the addon in a working state for 8.0.1. The actual BfA update is coming closer to the expansion release.
(23/03/2018) 1.03 March Fixes
- Fixed the Objective tracker so that it no longer disappears completely in certain situations.
- Fixed the ready check marks appearing off screen for the party frames.
- Added a Target of Target frame (disabled by default) for those who want to use it.
- Nudged the minimap, minimap button rack and the minimap action bar so that they are no longer hugging the edge of the screen.
- Adjusted the CD number colours so that they fit with the UI's faded colour scheme.
- Adjusted the focus frames.
(22/02/2017) 1.02 February Fixes
- Gnosis support added
- Inspect Armory disabled
- Keyword Sound disabled
- Chat Tab Font Outilne set to None
- Minimap Addon Button Rack enabled
- Player buffs will now wrap later than they used to
- Styled and arranged Honor and Reputation Data Bars for people who want to use them
- Set default texture to Flatt and default font to Expressway so that the UI looks consistent
- Artifact Power numbers should no longer take up all of your bag
- Minor style fixes to tooltips, action bars, castbars, class power, and EverySecondCounts.
- Fixed the issue where the bags would break if you didn't have the Haxrcorp font installed previously.
(11/02/2018) v1.00 Release