WORK IN PROGRESS!
addon is a bridge between TotalRP3
, a Mary Sue Protocol client, and ElvUI
[rp:tags] adds a number of tags to ElvUI based on TotalRP3 fields, colors, and other qualities related to roleplaying. For example,
CODE: Select all
[rp:statuscolor][rp:ooc][rp:npc] [rp:color][rp:name], [rp:gendercolor][rp:gender] [rp:race] [rp:class]
* if the unit is an NPC, display [NPC] in a color reserved for NPCs (configurable in TRP3)
* if the unit is a PC and they're not in character, display [OOC] in your chosen out-of-character color
* display the character's name (or unitname as a fallback) in the color they have set on their TRP3 profile
* display the character's gender in the color you've chosen for that gender, e.g. pink for girls, blue for boys (change these please!)
* display the character's RP race, such as "Ren'dorei", as set in their TRP3/MSP profile
* display the character's RP class, such as "Void Dancer", as set in their TRP3/MSP profile
You need to have TRP3 installed
in order to use this. Configuration is via TRP3.
For testing purposes, I've included a minimal roleplaying UI profile based on my current UI. You can find it in the demo/ subdirectory. Move Anything
and TRP3 Currently Frame
are optional addons for my demo UI
, but are not at all required for the RP Tags addon.
If you want to chat about the addon, drop by the [rp:tags] Discord
For a brief tutorial, see the Moon Guard wikia
Updated to work with Battle for Azeroth (WoW 8.01) and the newest version of TRP3.