What does this Plugin do?
MerathilisU-ClassicI is an external ElvUI Mod. Mostly for the design in a transparent look with a few additional features.
The Installer will run on the first time you enable it or after the ElvUI Installation is complete. You can ran the Installer anytime by clicking the Install Button in the MerathilisUI Options.
You can skip every install steps to keep your current ElvUI Settings.
- Install ElvUI
- Install MerathilisUI
My LUA Knowledgement is very limited, so i will take my time to fix and add new stuff
i will not play on classic, but i decided to release my UI for classic.
/mui = Options
Report any issue or suggestion on the Ticket Tracker
by creating a Ticket. Please give me as much Information you can get. Try to reproduce the Issue with only ElvUI, ElvUI_OptionsUI and MerathilisUI enable.
You can see the latest changes here: MerathilisUI Dev branch
If you have simple questions or suggestions please post in this forum thread: [Plugin]MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions
- Styled and animated GameMenu.
- And many more...
Many Features can be disabled in the MerathilisUI Options.
A big big thanks goes to Benik
who make this possible. He helped me so much, give him some Love <3
Elv, Simpy <3, DarthPredator, Blazeflack, Azilroka and all AddOn Authors who inspired me and for their amazing work.
A special thank to: RZ_DIGITAL
for making the Logo.
- Removed my changed to cooldowns.
- Fixed an error in NamePlate Auras.
- Updated my Minmap Buttons.
- Changed the tags from [name:abbrev] to [name:abbrev:long] do my Layout install step again.
- Added back Tooltip Icons.
- Added back my chat menu. Now it works better. Thx Repooc.
- Added an option to disable my extra Style Panels.
- Fixed a bag error. (#3)
- Fixed a media option error. (#4)
- Updated visibility settings for my elements.
- Added new style panels under/over the existing ones.
- Added a skin for the QuestWatchFrame, it also shows the Quest Level in the QuestLog.
- Removed chat menu, its not working on classic.
- Fix MinimapButton options.
- Add Player & Target Level by default. Need UnitFrame install again.
- Update RealMobHealth support.
- Remove SpellActivationOverlay, wasnt a thing in Classic
- Fix SplashScreen to show once a Day again
- Remove Compatibility Code
- Remove GetSpecialization check, also is not in Classic
- Remove code from LocPanel which errors. whoopsi
- Added support for RealMobHealth - needs further investigation
- Update Location Panel, it shows now the Coords
- Major code cleanup and deletions.