This addon is reaching end-of-support.
I have one more update planned, in order to make it work with the changes that are coming in next release of ElvUI.
After that I will no longer release updates.
The installation frame will automatically open when you first log in, provided that the ElvUI installation has been completed on that character. If not then it will wait until you have completed the ElvUI installation. You can manually run the installation by clicking on the "Install" button in the CodeNameBlaze section of the ElvUI ingame config.
It is not necessary to go through the installation for this edit to function. If you only want the additional features of this edit without changing your settings, then simply skip the installation. It is recommended that you create a new profile before completing the installation, in case you do not want to keep the changes made by the installation of CodeNameBlaze.
This edit should be compatible with most other edits and plugins. If you have any issues then please file a bug report, instructions for that outlined above.
- Use Transparent template for ActionBar buttons.
- Use Transparent template for ActionBar backdrops.
- Use Transparent template for Bag buttons.
- Use Transparent template for Bag backdrops.
- Set Chat Editbox font and fontsize.
- Show/Hide chat separators (thin lines to separate chat tabs or datatexts from chat messages).
- Select how many messages are saved in the editbox history (in order to cycle through previous messages).
- Set alpha on the Copy Chat button.
- Toggle bracket on selected chat tab.
- Toggle fade-out of non-selected chat tabs.
- Set alpha on faded chat tabs.
- Toggle using custom colors on timestamps. If disabled, the timestamp will use the color of the message.
- Set text and bracket color of timestamps.
- Toggle brackets around the person who posts a message in chat.
- Toggle automatic position of Data Bars below the minimap.
- Control position of unitframe aura duration and stack count text.
- Set spacing between individual aura icons on chosen units.
- Set color of Chat Bubble backdrop.
- Backdrop color of scrollbar thumbs are set to match ElvUI value color. This is done to increase visibility of scrollbar thumbs.
- Stack buttons have been added back to bank and bags.
1.83-classic, July 5th 2020
1.82-classic, January 17th 2020
- Reworked parts of the code to support changes in ElvUI v11.42.
- Removed option to use original close button on frames.
- Updated install settings for various stuff.
- Fixed ingame config layout.
- Added option to disable automatic position of DataBars below minimap.
- Removed option to force show chat tabs when faded.
- Removed automatic positioning of ActionBar 4.
- Fixed size of chat separators when using different size chat panels.
1.02-classic, October 16th 2019
- Bump version to match the one from retail.
- Fixed error in bags due to a typo that was fixed in ElvUI.
- Fixed position of "stack" button in bags due to recent changes in ElvUI.
1.01, October 6th 2019
- Added gold icon to quest reward that vendors for most.
- Fixed error when opening bank.
- Small tweak to the position of actionbar 3 anchor point in install.
1.00, September 22nd 2019
- Removed references to Azerite and Honor databars.
- First release for WoW Classic.