I no longer play on the retail servers and going to be playing only Classic from here on so I ported my edit to Classic.
Any minor tweaks and changes will be up on my Git page, I'll update this page when I feel I've made enough changes for a new version
- Missed a couple things for ThickBorders oops, including forgot about Totem Bar and Druid Mana
- Shaman Totem Bar is properly setup, I can't test Druid Mana so I don't know how it looks
- Removed the toggle to disable ThickBorders since I never bothered confirming if it looked okay
- adjusted raidframes back to 3px and group 1 will be on the top
- Bar 2 and 3 will show on mouseover and in combat
- Pet Bar is now set to only show on mouseover
- I've hidden stance bar for now as it's not behaving how I want it to
- Added LSM so my font and texture are usable in other addons
- Changed the formatting on Player/Target HP text and disabled player power text
- converted most of my ElvUI layout over, if there's any problems it's because I haven't gotten time to test my edit fully, if I find any issues during my guilds raids tonight (7/30) I will do hotfixes
- Edit Box (where you enter text) now fades in and fades out (set it on the fast side to prevent issues,
but made sure it still looks nice)
- Added button to toggle Pet Bar
- cleaned up animation code
- added percentage text to center of exp bar
- now shows X rep bar while 60 and Y rep bar while not 60
- put my own custom panels in their own file
- edited the druid mana bar it now shows above player HP bar not inside of it
- ToT power bar now fills vertically for shits n' giggles
- added enhanced color picker from ElvUI (with Azilrokas okay) (Default button doesn't work)
- Was able to edit Tukz formatting of health formatting on target, players HP is class colored and mobs are reaction colored and will use the mob health Lib Tukz added
- Disabled Tukz chatframe hiders, added Hydras animation lib and made my own hider buttons /w animation and a reload UI button
- my config.lua is updated for 1.24 and my default options are set for new config options
- added my own texture file and set it for everything
- new UF style + ToT has power now.
- For those who want 1px borders, there should be no more issues lingering from 3px borders
- added config option to adjust count of Data Text panels from 1 to 6
- WeaponSwingTimer is now skinned in my UI for 3px if user has AddOnSkins installed
- If AddOnSkins users use Thick Borders theme of AddOnSkins, it will now use the same Border Color that I use for 3px
- updated my default config options to include the new options of 1.21 Tukui.
- disabled power bar on ToT and Pet as I wasn't happy with them & adjusted unitframe sizes some.
- AddOnSkin embeds should work properly again but this is untested
- Mostly style updates to clean up and improve some of the 3px borders
- Forgot to add the 3px border option to the in-game config
- DataText points are now moveable with /tukui move
- WIP Option to change DataText panel from 1-6 only changeable in config.lua for now.
- 3px borders added back on about 99% of Tukui frames that I can get, not tested disabling but please report any problems if you do either in the comments here, PM or on Discord.
- other minor changes and default config changes.
- New actionbar layout 3x12 and two 4x3, to toggle main bar down to 1x12 click Hide Bar 3 first then Hide Bar 2 and resvese order for 3x12
- Pet name is how colors based on happines
- Bags and Chatframes should be pixelperfect on at least 1080p displays
- Unitframes now display HP and Power like 1310 and 1260 on player and on target (if in your party) otherwise target only displays in percentages
- fixed some lua errors with datatext
- added ability to switch bar5 from being split to above bar 2 but you will need to toggle them in order Bar5 > Bar2 and vice versa
- Added new config options from Tukui and set my defaults
- Chatframes will correctly adjust with Tukz new config options
- Target Castbar is just a bar because cast times are not accurate and will never be accurate in Classic because of API limitations in classic
- Several minor style changes