• What is it?
Gathering will track collected profession items, and display the per hour collection rates of total and specific items
• New Features!
• Automatically starts a timer upon collecting a tracked item, to specifically track your grinding
• Stats are available by mousing over the gathering frame, and kept out of the way when you're not
looking at them
• Left clicking on the gathering frame will toggle the timer between a pause & start, if you have to
AFK during a session
• Right clicking on the gathering frame will reset current session stats
• Middle clicking on the gathering frame will toggle forced tooltip display
• Tracks ore, herbs, skins, cooking materials, cloth, and more! Let me know if there's a specific type of
item tracking that you feel it's missing
• Community & Support
Whether you have a support question, feature suggestion, or would just like to come and hang out with others, you can join the Discord community by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Gathering is ready to be translated for other languages, but I need your help! If you can help translate for any of the following languages, please get in contact with me to find out how you can help!
Needed: German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional/Taiwan)
• Enjoying Gathering?
If you enjoy my work and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Update version for new patch
Added tracking for gems and stones, under "Reagent" tracking
Added TSM support, item ignoring, and a setting to hide the frame while idle
Added a config with some basic tracking settings. Type /gather or /gathering to access the config.
Began language support. Please contact me if you'd like to contribute translations
Initial upload on tukui