Tired of peoples pet's taunting off of you? Want to know if your OT has Taunt in his rotation? Would you like to know if someone tried to taunt and it failed?
TauntAlert is a simple ElvUI Plugin that provides configurable text and sound notifications for taunt events: Player Taunts, Party/Raid Member Taunts, Pet Taunts, etc. This includes additional settings for FAILED Taunts, so you aren't sitting there wondering why the OT hasn't yet taunted.
Source code: https://github.com/phoosa/elvui_tauntalert/
Report issues: https://github.com/phoosa/elvui_tauntalert/issues/
- Fixed issue preventing identification of non-"party/raid" pet taunts from registering as such
- Add pet's owner in taunt notification message for pet taunts
- Added Warlock / Void Walker taunts: "Torment", "Suffering"
- Added Hunter pet "Taunt" available in the pet talent tree
- Added "Hand of Reckoning"
- Changed "Righteous Defense" classification to "AOE"
- Added support Death Knight abilities "Dark Command", and "Death Grip"
- Added support for Hunter Pet ability "Growl (Rank 9)"
- Added support BM Hunter ability "Intimidation"
- Added support for Paladin "Righteous Defense"
- Fixed issue preventing notification of Pet taunt
- Fixed issue throwing LUA error when changing display options
- Fixed issue with sound playing when player tried to Taunt without a target
- Changed taunt detection to use Spell ID instead of Spell Name (now that the WOW API supports it)
- Initial port from Classic