Inspired by SmartBuff, EasyBuff was created as a replacement to address the many bugs in SmartBuff. With EasyBuff, players can now define which buffs they would like to keep on themselves and other players and reapply those buffs by simply scrolling the mouse wheel. Buffs are managed by context (Solo, Party, Raid, BG) as well as by class.
EasyBuff can also manage Unwanted Buffs as well! Are you a tank? Do you often find yourself removing Blessing of Salvation in a raid? EasyBuff will now do this for you! In the Unwanted Buffs section, you can define which buffs you would like to make sure you don't have on yourself, and quickly remove them when they are applied to you.
Source code: https://github.com/phoosa/elvui_easybuff/
Report Issues: https://github.com/phoosa/elvui_easybuff/issues
- Added Spells: Divine Spirit
- Added Shaman and Paladin to both factions (previously only accessible to 1 faction)
- Fixed localization issue preventing config options from rendering for non-English clients
- Removed unnecessary test button in the center of the screen
- Added Spells: Touch of Weakness, Shadowform
- Fixed spelling: Prayer of Shadow Protection
- Fixed early casting bug on auras that only have a single stack
- Added support for Shaman abilities: Lightning Shield, Earth Shield, Water Shield, Water Breathing
- Added buff versions for existing spells up to level 70
- Added support for Paladin Auras and Righteous Fury
- Added Divine Spirit and Prayer of Spirit
- Added "tracking" buffs, such as Find Minerals and Track Undead