• What is it?
Gathering will track collected profession items, and display the per hour collection rates of total and specific items
• New Features!
• Automatically starts a timer upon collecting a tracked item, to specifically track your grinding
• Stats are available by mousing over the gathering frame, and kept out of the way when you're not
looking at them
• Left clicking on the gathering frame will toggle the timer between a pause & start, if you have to
AFK during a session
• Right clicking on the gathering frame will reset current session stats
• Middle clicking on the gathering frame will toggle forced tooltip display
• Tracks ore, herbs, skins, cooking materials, cloth, and more! Let me know if there's a specific type of
item tracking that you feel it's missing
• Community & Support
Whether you have a support question, feature suggestion, or would just like to come and hang out with others, you can join the Discord community by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Gathering is ready to be translated for other languages, but I need your help! If you can help translate for any of the following languages, please get in contact with me to find out how you can help!
Needed: German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional/Taiwan)
• Enjoying Gathering?
If you enjoy my work and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!
Join Discord: https://discord.gg/XGYDaBF
Support Development: https://www.patreon.com/hydramods
Updated for patch 2.5.2
Official release for Zapthrottle Mote Extractor compatibility
Added experimental tracking compatibility for Zapthrottle Mote Extractor
Fixed Heavy Leather tracking
Added Mote of Life and Primal Life
Fixed error caused from reloading the UI
Added Eternium Ore tracking
Supports default font for all languages
New tracking additions:
- Primal Shadow
- All motes
- All green and blue gems
Fixed frame not staying where it was positioned by the user
Font can now be changed in the settings window (/gather or /gathering)
Added TBC tracking
Updated loading sequence and settings in prep for more options
Fixed incorrect texture path
Released for Burning Crusade