RedtuzkUI TBC is an external edit for ElvUI.
It's a clean and functional interface, that doesn't skimp on usability for the sake of aesthetics.
The UI is designed for DPS and tanks, with a healing layout returning soon™.
The UI is made for 2560x1440, but will work on other resolutions if you move the anchors manually.
- Easy-to-use custom installer
- Polished UI with attention to detail in mind
- RedtuzkUI TBC profiles for ElvUI, Details & Plater
- Active community Discord server with RedtuzkUI TBC support, feature requests, and WeakAuras and macro help.
- When you first log in after installing RedtuzkUI TBC, you will be prompted with an installation window. Please go through it carefully and select the desired options.
- If you're already an ElvUI user, we highly recommend that you select the 'Create New'-option when asked about your profile setup, as that will preserve your current profile for later use.
- When you've completed the final step of the installer, make sure to press 'Finished' as this will apply the necessary modifications.
- Aldarana - Installer coding.
- Laev - RedtuzkUI Discord moderation and support.
- Mynd - RedtuzkUI Discord moderation and support.
- Blazeflack - for the use of his CustomTags code and the installer template.
- We invite you to join our fantastic community Discord server! Here you can find help with any aspect of the UI, be up to date with the latest and upcoming features, request features, get help with WeakAuras and macros, and chat with other interface nerds in our active general chat.
- Removed focus target glow
- Removed party target glow
- Changed aggro indicator to 'border' instead of 'glow'
- Focus frame cast bar time format fixed
- Focus frame castbar colors fixed
- Added mana/energy bars for the traditional raidframes
- Added UI scale page in the installer
- Installing no longer popus up after first reload.
- Voice chat panel is now hidden by default.