Installer Framework

Hey, i tried to follow the steps as indicated in this topic: HERE.
But it seems bugged and when I log in to try, it appears that none of my layout buttons work (it does nothing when i click on them) and I have the following error:

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_Estompiz\Code.lua:4969: attempt to index field 'Option5' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Nov 14 22:04:50 2018
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_Estompiz\Code.lua:4969: attempt to index field 'Option5' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_Estompiz\Code.lua:4969: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\pluginInstaller.lua:124: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\pluginInstaller.lua:102>
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\pluginInstaller.lua:144: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\pluginInstaller.lua:141>

Locals: 
Here is my code.lua file if you wanna take a look: LUA File.
Also I would like to know if I can make the number of button I want when it comes to chose a layout, it seems 4 is the maximum but i'm not sure.

Thanks you in advance,
Best regards.

Installer Framework

You need to clean out the code and remove settings you don't want to be part of the install. MerathilisUI for example.

Since your layouts seem to depend on Shadow & Light, then you might as well make that addon a required dependency by adding it to your "## RequiredDeps: ElvUI" line. Just add a comma after ElvUI and then put "ElvUI_SLE" after without quotes. Now your plugin will not load unless Shadow&Light is loaded.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Installer Framework

ScorpNar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am
Generally you want to run the installer as admin. I think we have a version which doesn't require it.
After installation it should be possible to run cb with your regular user.
Run as an admin? This is for an in game addon. Your posts seems to be a little off topic.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.