Project Azilroka

I have provided a patch for this so it works with 8.0.1.

ProjectAzilroka-8.0.1.zip

I wanted to upload it here, but there is no attach file button. This includes the following changes :

* Updated libraries where applicable to current (within the past 1-7 days)
* Commented out hook which is problematic. This results in all frames being movable. You may need to use SHIFT+Left-Click on the config title bar first, but after that every frame in the MovableFrames section will be movable as normal.

This also restores the minimap button bar feature.

Project Azilroka

myrddinwylt wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:31 am
I have provided a patch for this so it works with 8.0.1.

ProjectAzilroka-8.0.1.zip

I wanted to upload it here, but there is no attach file button. This includes the following changes :

* Updated libraries where applicable to current (within the past 1-7 days)
* Commented out hook which is problematic. This results in all frames being movable. You may need to use SHIFT+Left-Click on the config title bar first, but after that every frame in the MovableFrames section will be movable as normal.

This also restores the minimap button bar feature.
Sweeeeet. Thanks!!

Project Azilroka

Alnann wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 am
Does this addon of yours include OzCooldowns?
This is not my addon. I patched it so that it works again with BFA since a very large portion of it broke thanks to Blizzard monkeying with LUA API calls again for no other reason than "change is good cuz change be new durrr" mentality. I secretly wish more time by Blizzard ( Activision > Vivendi > Universal ) was spent fixing broken things instead of breaking/deleting working things.

Project Azilroka

Scootter wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 pm
Has anyone been able to download that fix? It just seems to keep going to different websites and seems a little sketchy.
I uploaded using a multi-mirror upload because I could not attach the file directly here. If you have a suggestion for distribution that doesn't require an account, please let me know and I can place the file there. Unfortunately, many upload sites employ shady tactics for forcing advertising and garbage down your throat which is why I always use an ad blocker. The patch itself is functional, so if a forum mod could grab it and put it up on here that would be great - no credit required for the fix, but credit would be nice.