Project Azilroka

The author of the addon is and has been working on a fix. He also maintains addonskins so they are quite big tasks. Especially being busy IRL.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Project Azilroka

Thank you for adding option to enlarge the dragon icon in width and height separately. But could you increase max height (like max width already have) to 128?
And could you make BrokerLDB panel moveable up and down? Can't find this option in the settings and can't move it with ElvUI setting.

Project Azilroka

Azilroka wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:51 pm
It will be updated sometime today.
thank you very much, but I wanted to ask you a question. Could you make the Square Minimap Button Bar available again as a standalone upload? Really missing it because for whatever reason you can't modify the ElvUI bar and it can get quite long :-(

Project Azilroka

Azilroka wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm
What do you mean you can't edit the ElvUI Bar? The options in SMB haven't changed.
Sorry, confused ElvUI Options with ElvUI Enhanced. Just noticed that t he Minimap Button Bar is from ElvUI Enhanced but it cannot be customized (i.e. max icons per row...)

I used your SMB for a long time now, but as of 8.0 it disappeared from the Client and this page. It's only available via "projectazilroka", right? But I really don't want to clutter the options further, I liked that it was available as a standalone download before :-)

Project Azilroka

Standalone SMB works already in 8.0.1.
I ude it instead of ProjectAzilroka's SMb, because in PA the icon for the Garrison/OrderHall/Warfraont is at the top of the list and not at the bottom like in the old SMB AddOn.
For The Horde!

Project Azilroka

Scaver wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:01 pm
Standalone SMB works already in 8.0.1.
I ude it instead of ProjectAzilroka's SMb, because in PA the icon for the Garrison/OrderHall/Warfraont is at the top of the list and not at the bottom like in the old SMB AddOn.
Then change the direction to bar grows? Should solve the problem?