Project Azilroka

Sefer wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:50 am
Azilroka wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm
What do you mean you can't edit the ElvUI Bar? The options in SMB haven't changed.
Sorry, confused ElvUI Options with ElvUI Enhanced. Just noticed that t he Minimap Button Bar is from ElvUI Enhanced but it cannot be customized (i.e. max icons per row...)

I used your SMB for a long time now, but as of 8.0 it disappeared from the Client and this page. It's only available via "projectazilroka", right? But I really don't want to clutter the options further, I liked that it was available as a standalone download before :-)
You might have along with everyone else. My life has been hectic which is why I combined alot of them together. I've done some code optimizations with all the projects together which results in less cpu cycles, less memory usage and better support. I wouldn't be able to support 18 projects at this point in my life. ProjectAzilroka is actually 10 AddOns in one package with toggles so you don't even have to run every one of them.

Project Azilroka

Azilroka wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 pm
Sefer wrote:
Azilroka wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm
What do you mean you can't edit the ElvUI Bar? The options in SMB haven't changed.
Sorry, confused ElvUI Options with ElvUI Enhanced. Just noticed that t he Minimap Button Bar is from ElvUI Enhanced but it cannot be customized (i.e. max icons per row...)

I used your SMB for a long time now, but as of 8.0 it disappeared from the Client and this page. It's only available via "projectazilroka", right? But I really don't want to clutter the options further, I liked that it was available as a standalone download before :-)
You might have along with everyone else. My life has been hectic which is why I combined alot of them together. I've done some code optimizations with all the projects together which results in less cpu cycles, less memory usage and better support. I wouldn't be able to support 18 projects at this point in my life. ProjectAzilroka is actually 10 AddOns in one package with toggles so you don't even have to run every one of them.
I understand and RL < WoW/anything else! Problem is that it seems the settings (deactivated options) are not stored in your ElvUI Profile? I have to change it for every character now... Whatever, I have to live with it as for now :-)

Project Azilroka

Sefer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 pm
Azilroka wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 pm
Sefer wrote:

I understand and RL < WoW/anything else! Problem is that it seems the settings (deactivated options) are not stored in your ElvUI Profile? I have to change it for every character now... Whatever, I have to live with it as for now :-)
No the settings are not stored in ElvUI Profile. It's not a ElvUI Only AddOn.

Project Azilroka

Hi,
iam currently working on my new BfA Interface (yeah ... last minute i know :D ) ... i've used SquareMinimapButtons throughout Legion and understand that it has been packed into ProjectAzilroka.

The Problem i have is that i don't see the configuration options for SMB. Anybody else has the same problem? are there any compatibility issues (using AddonSkins and S&L)

Any Tipps?

Project Azilroka

Hey, I keep getting taints while I have the addon enabled. I think it started to happen with v1.44 (running 1.45 at the moment). In the BugSack it blames ElvUI first, but it stops once I disable ProjectAzilroka.

Code: Select all

2x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn 'ElvUI' tried to call the protected function 'SetGuildRankOrder()'.
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519>
[C]: in function `SetGuildRankOrder'
Blizzard_Communities\GuildRoster.lua:174: in function `func'
FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:914: in function `UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick'
[string "*:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Project Azilroka

Jugger wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:07 pm
Hey, I keep getting taints while I have the addon enabled. I think it started to happen with v1.44 (running 1.45 at the moment). In the BugSack it blames ElvUI first, but it stops once I disable ProjectAzilroka.

Code: Select all

2x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn 'ElvUI' tried to call the protected function 'SetGuildRankOrder()'.
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519>
[C]: in function `SetGuildRankOrder'
Blizzard_Communities\GuildRoster.lua:174: in function `func'
FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:914: in function `UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick'
[string "*:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>
It's a taint coming from the dropdown code. We've already debugged the issue and found it out. It isn't ProjectAzilroka. Steps to reproduce.

1. Log in
2. Open Communities UI (regular member, not sure if that matters but I doubt it)
3. Close Communities UI
3. /run CreateFrame("Frame", "T", nil, "UIDropDownMenuTemplate");/run UIDropDownMenu_Initialize(T, function() end, "MENU");/run ToggleDropDownMenu(1, nil, T)
4. Open Communities UI and click your own name and attempt to set a note on yourself
5. "A macro script has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI"