Addons-Returning?

Hello Blaze. Hello all. We all share similar sentiments; we appreciate the dedication that all Tukui coders have injected into both elvui, tukui, and all of its add-ons.

Many of us monitor this site, daily. It can not be denied that all of us are anxious. We are eagerly awaiting UI updates along with the many upcoming add-ons. From a positive perspective, it is great that the old stuff has been flushed and new code is in-bound.

It may be time to move on to phase 2. Unleash the add-ons! ;)

Addons-Returning?

The website is being worked upon on a daily basis, there is quite a bit to do. The addons section is being created but there is no ETA.

I appreciate how eager everyone is to have the addons back on the site and we are working as quickly as we can to make this happen.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Addons-Returning?

Ok here the ETA. I should have a working addon system next week, by thursday or friday, which is around august 17, 18. A working system, doesn't mean ready for public. A working system mean the system is in place, ready to query/display/store informations and files. However without any customization to fit the site.

We will take 2 - 3 days after that for building/customize the webpages that display all web pages from our addons section. Layout will be clean, simple, and easy to navigate, with the actual site layout. (theme/color/menu/etc.)

We will probably release a client update 2 days after the launch of the addons section on our website. You will be able to install ElvUI/Tukui and any addons from the addons section with this updateI I expect a client update 24h after launch of the addons section on web, but I'm putting 2 days here just to be safe.

It will be awesome, I promise!

So we expect a release on Monday august 21.
Windows client ready on august 23.
Don't commit on master when drunk.