Deleted user?

There isn’t a need to post to ensure your account isnt deleted.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Deleted user?

Hi.

I used Elvui since 2 years and my username appear to be delete and i understood that if i post a reply here, it will not happen again so here i am. :D

Deleted user?

Xarrius wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:11 am Hi.

I used Elvui since 2 years and my username appear to be delete and i understood that if i post a reply here, it will not happen again so here i am. :D
There is no need to make a post. We have taken steps to mitigate issues with correct activity information where logins only happen through the client. You just needs to create an account. None of the addons or settings have been lost :)

Sorry for the trouble.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Deleted user?  [Accepted Answer]

There is no need to make a post.

We have taken steps to mitigate issues with correct activity information where logins only happen through the client. You just needs to create an account . None of the addons or settings have been lost :)

Sorry for the trouble.