Deleted user?

Hi, so, I tried to log into the TukUI client today, and it said that my username did not exist :o ??
Tried to recover my password, since I cound not log into the website, but did not get anything. So my guess is that my account had been deleted, but why? :s
I never really use the website, only the client, could that be the reason?

Deleted user?

There was a routine clean up of old accounts and some active accounts, like yours were also deleted. Apologies for that.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Deleted user?

That's the same for me. I'm using ElvUI since two year, but i still got my account deleted :(
If it's "normal", it's ok. But what should i do to prevent that in the future ?

Deleted user?

It was unintentional, and as such we don't expect it to happen again.
In any case, having posted now automatically excludes you, as users considered for cleanup are only those with 0 posts.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Deleted user?

Same thing happened to me, I have only used the client for at least +5 years now. But I guess this very post will prevent it happening again :)
P.S Thank you for ElvUI. Couldn't imagine playing without it.

Deleted user?

Bitteri wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:47 am Same thing happened to me, I have only used the client for at least +5 years now. But I guess this very post will prevent it happening again :)
P.S Thank you for ElvUI. Couldn't imagine playing without it.
Correct ;) Glad you like it :)

Deleted user?

Yeah, my wife uses the client daily and went to update on Friday and it said her account does not exist. I am guessing all she needs to do is re-create her account, login here and post to this thread?

Deleted user?

BloodEagle wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:19 am Yeah, my wife uses the client daily and went to update on Friday and it said her account does not exist. I am guessing all she needs to do is re-create her account, login here and post to this thread?
There is no need to make a post. We have taken steps to mitigate issues with correct activity information where logins only happen through the client. She just needs to create an account. None of her addons or settings have been lost :)

Sorry for the trouble.