New Features

When we implement something new I will make a note about it here. That way you will be able to keep up with the changes by simply checking this thread once in a while.

February 10th 2018
Added "Imgur Upload" bbcode extension.

September 15th 2017
Activated our "Embed Curse" plugin.

August 20th 2017
AddOns section has been added.

August 12th 2017
Added "Share Code" tool (found in "Services" menu)

August 11th 2017
Added zip file upload tool (found in "Services" menu)

August 10th 2017
Added image upload tool (found in "Services" menu)

August 6th 2017
Added mention system (Simple Mentions extension).
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

New Features

I have added a mention system. It allows you to use "@" and then start typing the beginning of the username you want to mention. If you for example type "@Blazef" then you should see my name in a dropdown which you can click. It will then insert a mention for me which will trigger a notification in my notification bar. It looks like this: @Blazeflack
The color of the mention will match the rank color of the author of the post and not the rank of the person being mentioned.

This is not available to users with the "Member" rank. You need to be VIP, Premium, Donor or a rank above that to use it. If you abuse it then your permission to use it will be taken away.

New Features

Our screenshot upload tool is now available. You need to be log in to use that tool.

MENU -> SERVICES -> UPLOAD SCREENSHOT

A really simple and quick way to upload a screenshot and put them on forum, without any hassle, without relying on third parties sites.

Screenshot are uploaded per username, so in the future we will implement a feature where you will be able to browse all your screenshots uploaded on Tukui.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

New Features

You can now upload zip file to Tukui under your username. Again, in the future we will implement a feature where you will be able to browse all your files uploaded.

TOP MENU -> SERVICES -> UPLOAD FILE
Don't commit on master when drunk.

New Features

It's been a while since we last added new stuff to the site. We have been improving stuff behind the scenes, but otherwise been busy with day-to-day operations.

We have just activated a new feature which we think is pretty cool and unique (we don't know of any other site which has this at the time of this post). Links to projects hosted on Curse will now automatically be embedded in your post. If you instead post a link to a Curse project with different anchor text, then it will show a tooltip on mouseover.

Examples:
Mouseover tooltip

Code: Select all

[url=https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/257550-immersion]Immersion[/url]
Immersion

Embedding

Code: Select all

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/257550-immersion
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/257550-immersion

This was something Simpy worked on while we were rebuilding the website. We wanted to make sure it didn't break any rules from Curse before we made it public. This process has now been concluded, and we are quite happy that we can add this little nifty feature to our forum.

New Features

Alright a few changes have happened since the last update here.
  1. Sadly, the Curse Embed extension is no longer used because the redesign of the Curse website removed the code we relied on.
  2. We have activated an extension which prevents new users from posting links. This is to combat the few spammers that get through the cracks. It has been active for a little while now and previously it will disallow you from posting the message, but I have just changed it to put your post in the moderation queue instead.
  3. We have added an extension which allows you to upload image(s) to Imgur and have the image inserted in your post. The bbcode is available in the "Full Post" layout, and is the little icon that looks like an i. An image showing this button:
    imgur button.png
    imgur button.png (38.11 KiB) Viewed 1863 times