Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "Tukui Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

New update issues

Hello,

I have used tukui for since ever and im only making this because i basically cant work without these 2 futures that is changed since the new update so i hope it is okey.
I have gone over the forum and i cant seem to find these anywhere so im posting here for help!

Party frames:
Used to be able to set them as "Show them as raidframes" option, and i had 5 horizontal unitframes as a partyframe. Now they are 5 frames vertically and they are big bars instead.
Is there a way to get the old style back? I cant seem to set this at all
(I dont have a screenshot due to format computer...)

Objective tracker:
Before there was an arrow so i could hide it off screen when raiding etc, now it always shows.
Can i restore this to hide it when i want again?

Thanks for helping in advance <3

New update issues

Objective tracker: the button is gone and moved into a command. use "/tukui quests" or "/tukui ot" to toggle it. Could also create a macro with that to have a button somewhere.
Party frames: if you disable party frames in tukui settings it should fall back to raid frame style by default

New update issues

Hello,
Thank you for the objective solve, it worked perfectly!

But the "issue" i have with tukui raidframes remains. I always disable party frames because i like the raidframe style alot more but the frames are vertical and i cant find any option to make this horizontal instead like it use to be.

I formatted my computer so i can't show SS but this is how it looks now:
https://gyazo.com/53608401d6ade83b1156ce44df2d217f
Is there a way to put them into horizontal?

New update issues

Go to Tukui GUI -> Raid and find slider "Set max units per column". Set this to 1 and it would be horizontal.
Fine for party but when you go raid it might grow beyond your screen. But then its easy enough to switch back and forth I hope.

Edit: Changing the growth style is not possible right away. Would need a code change/external edit. Not too difficult task if you want to go that way.

New update issues

Citra wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:28 am
Aha so it's not possible to have it like the old times?
Im not very good at coding UI's i wish i was so i didnt bother others with issues of it but i havnt really had the time.

I found a old printscreen from when i used tukui with asphyxiaUI (I think it was) but it shows how i want it to be because healing like a gridstyle way is easier in both raid and 5 man mythic (I hate grid tho)
https://gyazo.com/2dea5cc2b965e15afac8862347f0e4fb
You don't need coding, just go into Tukui GUI and set/move your element that you want to make changes. Also, If you want grid-style only, make sure you disable party module.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

New update issues

I'm having a problem with Elvui failing to throw up an additional action bar button.
So in 2 quests so far in Maldraxxus/WoW the quest is stopped dead because there is no action button.
Eventually I removed Elvui and hey presto oh there was the action button which Elvui failed to show or I had managed to prevent it showing some how.
The latter time was with "the seat of the primus" where Empowering the Rune" was blocked as before and before that it was in "Forging a champion" where I was trying to speak with Bonesmith Heirmir but the action button was also hidden by Elvui.
These were 2 major glitches that caused much frustration as they are complete stoppers.
Thanks.

New update issues

johnkmurty wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:53 am
I'm having a problem with Elvui failing to throw up an additional action bar button.
So in 2 quests so far in Maldraxxus/WoW the quest is stopped dead because there is no action button.
Eventually I removed Elvui and hey presto oh there was the action button which Elvui failed to show or I had managed to prevent it showing some how.
The latter time was with "the seat of the primus" where Empowering the Rune" was blocked as before and before that it was in "Forging a champion" where I was trying to speak with Bonesmith Heirmir but the action button was also hidden by Elvui.
These were 2 major glitches that caused much frustration as they are complete stoppers.
Thanks.
This forum is for tukui, not elvui
Don't commit on master when drunk.