Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

Permanent font change

I absolutely LOVE ElvUI. The customization is incredible. My one gripe is that, when I add a font it gets replaced on updates. I can add custom font by replacing a font in the elvui folder. I think this is a little extra and I was thinking there must be an easier way and I just can't find it. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Right now all I do is change out the (for example) ACTION MAN font in the ElvUI font folder with whichever font I want it to use and name it ACTION MAN so it uses it. But my issue is whenever there is an update it, it replaces the font and puts the default one back in (ACTION MAN in this case) and I just have to constantly put my font I want to use. It's not a deal breaker for me, just a task I'd like to avoid if possible. Sorry if I missed this in the forum but it's kind of a weird issue and when I looked up combat font I found lots of nameplate and chat issues, not a lot of actual combat font issues but I could've just been searching wrong. Any help would be appreciated.