Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "Tukui Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

error ingame

when i log in i get this error please help

Time: 08/28/17 07:01:40
Count: 10
Stack: C stack overflowInterface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SetFont'
...rface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\ChatFrames.lua:53: in function <...rface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\ChatFrames.lua:44>
...rface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\ChatFrames.lua:53: in function <...rface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\ChatFrames.lua:44>
...rface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\ChatFrames.lua:53: in function `SetChatFont'
Interface\AddOns\Tukui\Modules\ChatFrames\Core.lua:21: in function `Enable'
Interface\AddOns\Tukui\Core\Loading.lua:134: in function <Interface\AddOns\Tukui\Core\Loading.lua:42>

Locals: errorMessage = "C stack overflow"
DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187
MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

error ingame

You posted this in the Tukui Client section of the forum, which is Windows software. Which UI do you use?
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

error ingame

i am using both tukui and TukuiMaxUI which was under your addons on tukui.org website

error ingame

@oggeboyn

Blazeflack means, you are posting in the forum category for the Tukui client. This forum is for errors or suggestions for the Tukui Client.

Your error tho reffering to a error inGame with Tukui. So moving this to the Tukui section.
MerathilisUI

error ingame

sorry for making a new post i did it by mistake

error ingame

Disable all addons except Tukui and Tukui_Config, look if it solve your issue.

If fixed, report the error to maxui author.

If not then I recommend backing up your WTF folder in WoW installation directory and you may need to input this command: /tukui config reset
Don't commit on master when drunk.

error ingame

It's not Tukui but has to do with Maxui and the font usage in it. Haven't figured it out exactly though....

On the other hand it's not affecting the UI or anything.
Maximvs-Aszune, MaxUI