Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "Tukui Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Bag display Mythic + keystone as gray item, auto deletes it as junk if enabled

Since the keystones changed to display the name of the dungeon in one of the recent patches, the bag sees it as a junk item. It has a grey border, and if the bag filter is selected in the settings, will delete it from your bags . Happened a couple times on a couple characters before I was able to figure out why it was getting deleted.

It used to have a purple border before this change, and was easier to find on top of being safe from the bag filter.

Not a caching issue either as I just rebuilt my computer and the issue persists.

Version of Tukui: 17.13

Did you disable all AddOns except "Tukui" and "Tukui Config"? ya

Did you get an error? If so then post it below (use 'code' bbcode): no

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible. If you know how to reproduce the issue then mention that too:
They changed the way itemlinks for M+ keystones work, its now similar to battle pet items and you need to account for that in bag addons now, discussed more here:
https://i.imgur.com/1zjFWTb.png

Without accounting for this, the bag addon will always show the item as junk and the bag filter code will delete it from your bags. Have confirmed this on multiple occasions.

Please include screenshot(s) which illustrate the issue (you can attach them to this post):
[your image(s) here]
https://i.imgur.com/9kyVVag.png

Mazz312 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:49 pm
Any word on this? There's been a TukUI release but this still persists, and the bag filter will automatically delete keystones still if enabled. Kind of a big problem.
@Mazz312
@Blazeflack

Does this keystone item is also listed as junk on default blizzard ui? Look like a blizzard intended change or a blizzard bug to me because our bag filter function is an unedited blizzard button just reskinned and repositioned on our all in one bag in Tukui.

In short, the destroy junk button was created by Blizzard, not us. Colors around items are done by us, however would like to know how it is colored on default ui, it may be a bug or an intended change.

Edit: nevermind, I have read the entire bug report and it have all the information wanted, I will deploy a fix in the next 48h.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

I am curious if the hotfix will be deployed soon? I ran across a similar issue. As soon as I had loaded TukUI for the first time, my mythic keystone for the week mysteriously disappeared upon re-login. I was able to restore it once, but since it'll be another 15 days before I can restore again, my most recent one is gone for good. When I disabled the auto delete grays, my current key still seemed to go missing. I will test again this week. I have no additional addons that I had prior to using TukUI that did it until I loaded TukUI.

To @Caitlink and others who were having difficulties:

I had the same problem, losing three keystones in the past couple weeks. I think the following will provide a temporary fix-- so far, I've gone a few days of lots of playing without losing a keystone:

In the Tukui options, go to "Bags," and disable "Enable Bag Filter."

Then, go to the "Merchant" page, and disable both "Auto sell grays" and "Sell misc items."

I don't know which one of these options may be the culprit, but it seems to have isolated the problem.