Before reporting a bug, try to do a clean re-install:
  1. Remove all entries of Tukui Client from Add/Remove Programs.
  2. Remove data folder for Tukui Client:
    • Open a Windows Explorer window (folder).
    • Type the following in the address bar and press Enter:

Code: Select all

%localappdata%
    • Find the Tukui folder and delete it.
  3. Download the latest version of the Tukui Client and install it.

TukUI Client constantly presenting .NET Framework error

Hi,

Since updating the TukUI Client yesterday I've been unable to use it to update, install and browse AddOn's. Instead I receive a Microsoft .NET Framework error. I've attempted to run a repair on Microsoft .NET Framework but his wasn't successful

I've also tried a clean install of the Application but this also wasn't successful.

Code: Select all

Tukui Client version: 3.2.7.0
Steps to reproduce the issue: Happens on application startup, browse and refresh
Complete error list: https://pastebin.com/gDMjK0ca
All help appreciated!

TukUI Client constantly presenting .NET Framework error

So I fixed my issue. I did a fresh install of Windows and still managed to trigger the error again, which was fun.

Once I copied across my WTF, Cache and Interface folder it would immediately re-trigger the issue, which pointed to the issue within the add-ons folder or one of the of the other folders I'd copied across. It seemed that the TukUI client had an issue with ElvUI itself.

The fix was to remove all files/folder from the interface folder, select the "Install ElvUI" button and wait for it to install ElvUI. Once completed copy everything except for ElvUI back, an voila, no more error!