Before reporting a bug, try to do a clean re-install:
  1. Remove all entries of Tukui Client from Add/Remove Programs.
  2. Remove data folder for Tukui Client:
    • Open a Windows Explorer window (folder).
    • Type the following in the address bar and press Enter:

Code: Select all

%localappdata%
    • Find the Tukui folder and delete it.
  3. Download the latest version of the Tukui Client and install it.

Client acts like a fresh install every time I run it

Every time I run the Tukui Client, I have to show it where the World of Warcraft folder is and log in. I've checked the settings and don't see a reason why this should happen. I've checked the boxes to save my username and to log me in automatically, yet I have to completely fill in those fields each time. Once I'm in, I get the message that I have to uninstall and reinstall all of my addons because the client is new. (I don't know if this is a bug because it thinks it's a new install or if it's actually necessary to reinstall every addon every time I run it.) I'm able to view my ElvUI addons and edits and am able to update (although Update All doesn't seem to work, I have to click each one individually) and the addons work fine in-game. Because this is a client-specific issue, I've left out all the data regarding ElvUI versions, etc. The Tukui Client is Version 3.2.7.0. which is the most recent one according to the client page.
Other info: I have the client on my C drive and WoW is on E. I don't know if I need to put Tukui on the same drive with WoW or if that's completely irrelevant.