Before reporting a bug, try to do a clean re-install:
  1. Remove all entries of Tukui Client from Add/Remove Programs.
  2. Remove data folder for Tukui Client:
    • Open a Windows Explorer window (folder).
    • Type the following in the address bar and press Enter:

Code: Select all

%localappdata%
    • Find the Tukui folder and delete it.
  3. Download the latest version of the Tukui Client and install it.

Account Deleted

Woke up this morning to the Client and Site telling me my account I had cached for the last 4 years "did not exist". I was able to create a new account easy enough with the same username. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I miss an article somewhere of a purge?

Thanks,

Account Deleted

exact same for me, ive been using my account for 5+ years, however, today its saying that my username does not exist but i can reregister its username.

Account Deleted

I have the same problem. Remade my account with the same deatails and everyhting works like before.

Account Deleted

During a cleanup of inactive accounts, some accounts that were still used were included for deletion by accident.

No posts have been lost on the forum, as the cleanup specifically excluded users with more than 0 posts. It was also meant to exclude users that had logged in even just once, but we suspect that this specific user-information may have been faulty in some cases, leading to the wrong inclusion of active accounts.

We apologize for the trouble.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Account Deleted

EllTM wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:23 pm I have the same problem. Remade my account with the same deatails and everyhting works like before.
Yep did the same thing, now everything is working again.
I just wish my account hadn't got deleted in the first place

Account Deleted

Blazeflack wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:23 pm During a cleanup of inactive accounts, some accounts that were still used were included for deletion by accident.

No posts have been lost on the forum, as the cleanup specifically excluded users with more than 0 posts. It was also meant to exclude users that had logged in even just once, but we suspect that this specific user-information may have been faulty in some cases, leading to the wrong inclusion of active accounts.

We apologize for the trouble.
Yea this did not happen as i know ive logged in more than once and posted before but my account still got deleted. Just recreated it now. Also the client is showing absolutely no addons installed yet i know i have elvui and benikui

Account Deleted

[mention]corz[/mention] then use the client to download the addons again.

Account Deleted

You can look in your addons folder. None of the addons were deleted from your addons folder, they just aren’t showing up on the client.

Account Deleted

Botanica wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:59 pm You can look in your addons folder. None of the addons were deleted from your addons folder, they just aren’t showing up on the client.
in my case everything was wiped and I cant even reinstall the addons " extraction of elvui failed: an element with the same key already exists".
I did the fresh reinstall of the client but it didnt help...