Before reporting a bug, try to do a clean re-install:
  1. Remove all entries of Tukui Client from Add/Remove Programs.
  2. Remove data folder for Tukui Client:
    • Open a Windows Explorer window (folder).
    • Type the following in the address bar and press Enter:

Code: Select all

%localappdata%
    • Find the Tukui folder and delete it.
  3. Download the latest version of the Tukui Client and install it.

Extraction Failed

I attempted to install an addon via the Tukui client. It gave me Extraction of Dejacharacterstats failed: An item with the same key has already been added.
Below is a link to the actual error. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/OzBnE

Extraction Failed

Delete Dejacharacterstats from your Addons folder and restart the client.

@Xefe Moved the topic to the Tukui client support forum
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

Extraction Failed

Thanks Benik,
I did that initially, however it seems exiting the client, deleting it, then opening the client again seemed to have worked. Thank you very much for your assistance and moving this to the proper thread.
As always, you guys hard work on these amazing UI stuff is always appreciated !!!

Extraction Failed

Thanks for pointing out the correct order.

Cheers 😊
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

Extraction Failed

so you have to do this for every single addon? because everything im trying to update is giving me the same error.... there has to be an easier way

Extraction Failed

forbbidenx wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:16 pm
so you have to do this for every single addon? because everything im trying to update is giving me the same error.... there has to be an easier way
It should only have to be done once, but there is no way around it I'm afraid. The fastest way would be to delete all addons you have installed which you want to update through Tukui Client (you can delete them all at the same time), and then install them again through the Tukui Client.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Extraction Failed

Changes were made in the latest version regarding extracting zip files, let me know if its any better.