[ElvUI] Blinkii's Profile (Tank/DD/Heal UI) - (1920x1080) [7.3]

drzm wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 pm
How do i remove the standard WOW action bar UI when importing a profile?
It should be removed automatically. It reads like you have another action bar addon on (bartender maybe) that is causing issues. Disable bartender and try.

You shouldn’t have two addons enabled that control the same element else issues like this can happen.

If it isn’t bartender, disable all addons except ElvUI. The quickest way to disable all other addons is to type in chat in game
/luaerror on
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

I really like your UI :) Only one small problem.
I had the same problem with Skada, followed the FAQ instructions by using ELVUI_MAUI and installing only the Addon profiles, disabled ELVUI_MAUI and endabled ELVUI_MMEDIATAG again.
Now Skada lines up perfectly like in your screenshots, but both Skada and the Loot/Trade window are permanently active and overlapping.
Is there a way to have the Loot/Trade window only active in cities or a smart way to switch between both windows (automatically)?

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this amazing ui setup, i've started to using it, i will get used to it more with playing i believe.

One question, when i use any kind of vehicle one of my action bar becomes vehicle bar, when i change keybind in vehicle, its also changes my current action bar keybinds, how can i make different vehicle bar keybinds and normal action bar keybinds?

Its something weird at the moment and this was ok for me with bartender addon, as it makes default Blizzard vehicle ui i believe.

Thanks in advance