[ElvUI] Blinkii's Profile (Tank/DD/Heal UI) - (1920x1080) [8.0.1]

Great UI edit! However I have three questions:

1) As @excalibour already mentioned, the left bar in the top seems to be empty.
2) I have an issue where the artifact power bar does not line up as it should, it's lining up vertically left of my mini map instead of horizontally below the other bars. Is this a known issue?
3) As a healer I find the nameplates to be pretty small. Even in a group of 23-ish people they are really small. However there seems to be plenty of space that could be used (up to the action bars). Not sure why this is not the case?

I hope anyone has to the time to come back to my questions. Thanks!

Velth wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:36 am
Great UI edit! However I have three questions:

1) As @excalibour already mentioned, the left bar in the top seems to be empty.
2) I have an issue where the artifact power bar does not line up as it should, it's lining up vertically left of my mini map instead of horizontally below the other bars. Is this a known issue?
3) As a healer I find the nameplates to be pretty small. Even in a group of 23-ish people they are really small. However there seems to be plenty of space that could be used (up to the action bars). Not sure why this is not the case?

I hope anyone has to the time to come back to my questions. Thanks!
Good afternoon! To change the way you see the azerite bar you can do it through the DataBars section of Elvui. There you will see an eyelash called "Azerite Bar".
In my photo you can see where I have it.

I would swear that in the empty space that I mentioned, the resources came out first, but for some update that I remove.

Hi! I've got a problem, please help. Every time I would open my Game Menu from the right chat window I got this message:

Message: ...erface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\modules\misc\mMenu.lua line 72:
Usage: PlaySound(soundKitID, optional["SFX","Music","Ambience", "Dialog" or "Master"], [forceNoDuplicates, runFinishCallback])
Debug:
[C]: PlaySound()
...erface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\modules\misc\mMenu.lua:72: func()
ElvUI\core\dropdown.lua:18:
ElvUI\core\dropdown.lua:17
Locals:
(*temporary) = "igMainMenuOpen"

Great profile, the only thing that kills it for me is the vehicle bar is set to Bar 1 which is the lower bar of the two center ones. My keybinds for the pad I use are on the upper bar, so in a vehicle I gotta manually move the mouse and press buttons which is problematic for me. Is there any way to make the vehicle bar be Bar 2? I tried doing it myself but only made a weird double bar in a vehicle.